Random pics/cartoons/gifs/lingerie - NSFW

Master Bates

As opposed to Mr Gamblor who starts threads about how much money he loses on horses and the odd occasional win he may get. And posts sheet tips.

THE BOOKIE ALWAYS ENDS UP WINNING LONG RUN. How else have they managed to stay around for so long?

If you remember this, you will do well.

These threads are ejoyable to read and add to, hence why they tend to be bumped so much, if you didnt wanna read it and just wanted to s|ag it off why bother posting on it?

+1 and splendid

where did my doggies go? i run out of my 3 posts before i could defend it!

the way i see it is the pooch was fine. the owner of said mad hound obviously took the footage and being dog lovers which i'm only guessing they were here, they'd not have released the clip for the viewing of beadle/youtube/general innerwebnet if he was hurt...

boooo

the way i see it is the pooch was fine. the owner of said mad hound obviously took the footage and being dog lovers which i'm only guessing they were here, they'd not have released the clip for the viewing of beadle/youtube/general innerwebnet if he was hurt...

boooo

b6zehz.gif

Can't believe it's actually gone either

MB is that actually coming out??? Or is it a mock up?

Coming out :D

boooo

What if the driver was infact the dog owner and pet lover, and the person sat in the passenger seat (presuming it's filmed in a left hand drive car) hates dogs and thought it was funny to release it?

Even if the dog didnt die, it would have probably been very distressed and I think that was the issue

What if the driver was infact the dog owner and pet lover, and the person sat in the passenger seat (presuming it's filmed in a left hand drive car) hates dogs and thought it was funny to release it?

Even if the dog didnt die, it would have probably been very distressed and I think that was the issue

The dog needed therapy.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

12,372 men will be murdered in the US in 2008.

Just shows how well the Death Penalty is acting as a deterrent.