Random Horse Tips

bungle

• 2 weeks later...
yeah im on SSP and stuff

but il have a gamble today

Join the club. My losers for today:

Cricket: Trott to be top scorer for England in the 20/20 match at 11/2 ( Corals)

Ripon 3.30 Knight's Victory

Newton Abbot 4.40 Dan Breen (NAP)

Leic 5.20 Bolanderi

Laytown 7.05 Costeau ew

Join the club. My losers for today:

Cricket: Trott to be top scorer for England in the 20/20 match at 11/2 ( Corals) No bet.

Ripon 3.30 Knight's Victory Lost

Newton Abbot 4.40 Dan Breen (NAP) Won 5/4

Leic 5.20 Bolanderi Won at 10/1

Laytown 7.05 Costeau ew NR

A couple of winners at last !

Redcar 5.20 Carnivore

Wolv 6.20 Night Trade ew - grab the 50/1 on offer at Betfred NOW Generally 25/1, 33/1 on Betfair, Might be able to back and then lay at shorter odds in which case go for a win bet.

It started the day at 50/1 on Scotbet, now down at 25/1. Still, I have seen odds tumble like that before, only for the horse to come last!

It started the day at 50/1 on Scotbet, now down at 25/1. Still, I have seen odds tumble like that before, only for the horse to come last!

Indeed but if you could have got the 50/1 at Betfred and laid it at 33/1 = guaranteed profit! Unfortunately it's now 25/1 on Betfred as well, must have been my five grand ;)

done £1.50 e/w

Ok, just don't shoot the messenger ! I had a 10/1 winner on Tuesday and a 14/1 winner yesterday, shame you weren't on those!

Oh and I did manage to get the 50/1 on Betfred and lay it at 33's on BF though it is now 40/1 ! So I can't lose either way.

Edited by chrisobee

Nice.

Just waiting on the result now....

EDIT- gonna be waiting a while, just seen it is 6:20 and not 5:20....

If it had beeen 5.20 and the horse was still running that would be a problem !

Ah well, 3rd at 25/1. Ran well in awful conditions.

Edited by chrisobee

nice one. Bit of cash back to play with tho......keep em comin. Wish i was on at 50's tho!

Well after 10/1 and 14/1 winners plus a 25/1 ew 3rd ( I did get the 50's just and had a win bet which I laid on Betfair so won on that plus a small ew bet which also of course made a decent profit) I'm not sure this lucky streak will continue though my tip for now is look out for my post tomorrow in case I find another overpriced one and invariably you need to act fast!

Ling 3.50 Dark Mischief Best price currently 8/1 on Betfair

Catt 5.00 Call of Duty Best price 10/1 with various bookies

Small win singles and an ew double.

Ah well the good streak had to end with Call of Duty an abyssmal last though Dark Mischief ran ok to finish 3rd at 6/1 though no good as I was on it to win :(

if turn me on wins, i will slap you.

getting annoyed at getting crapper odds than you because im not on ere. i may have to give you my mobile number so you can heavy breathe down the phone to me :)

Try this:

http://www.tipexchange.co.uk/v3/tipster_account/home/

My bets are invariably on there by 11am and it's a free service. Plenty of very good free tipsters on there but in the end only place a bet if YOU are confident, that's how I have always operated. Oh yes, the account has been inactive and will be again unless you subscribe, t'is the only reason I've started to post on there again kind person that I am !

Oh yes, you need to register a punter account which is also free and takes about 5 minutes, it's a bit of fun if nothing else.

Try this:

My bets are invariably on there by 11am and it's a free service. Plenty of very good free tipsters on there but in the end only place a bet if YOU are confident, that's how I have always operated. Oh yes, the account has been inactive and will be again unless you subscribe, t'is the only reason I've started to post on there again kind person that I am !

Oh yes, you need to register a punter account which is also free and takes about 5 minutes, it's a bit of fun if nothing else.

Chris, is this an open invitation? If so, which tipster are you on there?

Chris, is this an open invitation? If so, which tipster are you on there?

It is and I'm Select Racing. However, I have not posted on there for a couple of months until yesterday though I may try to make it a regular thing again though for me the main problem is the inability to post anything than your standard win/ew/place/lay bets when often I suggest eg reverse forecasts and then I need to add an extra message. Both tips/messages are sent by email once I ok it. Fair to say though there are some very good free tipsters on there who you can follow for free for varying periods, depends on their settings.

Second.

Meh

Well if you will look gift horses ( no pun intended !) in the mouth.........

I did post my tips on the Tip Exchange:

15:00 Newc Back 1pt Elkhorn 7.4 Lost -1.00

15:50 Folk Back 1pt Corton Charlemagne 2.88 Won 1.79

16:25 Clon Back 1pt Binocular 5.95 Won 4.70

16:30 Newc EW 1pt Hawkit 7/1 Place 0.75

Total: 6.24