Random Horse Tips

bungle

Kemp 9.20 Convallaria (each way)

A 14 runner Class 6 handicap may not be everyone’s cup of tea, and - in fairness - this is a bit of a straw clutcher, but… she’s finished 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th in her last four starts over course and distance; she’s finished 1st, 2nd, 5th in her three starts over course, distance and in the grade; she’s getting weight from all her rivals; and… she’s a 10/1 shot, nibbled from 12’s early.

Hamilton 9.30 El Dececy The reason I'm keen on this horse is that he is 25/1 with Bet 365 but as short as 10/1 with Hills and 9/1 on Betdaq. So I have backed him at Bet365 at 25's and laid him at 9/1 on Betdaq so I'm not really bothered whether he wins or not. This is just about my only chance of having a winning bet at the moment ! That said this is the 1st time I have ever placed a lay bet on a horse so I might have done it wrong.smiley-vault-misc-068.gif

Hi again peeps, haven't given a tip for a while as went through a bad patch, but here's one for tomorrow (Monday 20th) ... 5.00 at Ayr, Twosheetstothewind

I'm not saying put your mortgage on it, but worth an each way or better (dont shoot the messenger if it doesn't come in)

A Saints related tip ...

ARCHERS ROAD trained by Mick Channon in the 3.25 at Newbury today.

20/1 with Paddy Power who are paying an extra place (4 places 1/4 odds).

Worth a small each way wager I feel.

Anyone else get on? Ran a good race to finish third.

My Goodwood tips:

2.10 Sweet Lightning

2.45 Urban Poet - though I think Harbinger is a worthy favourite.

3.25 Main Aim- though too short for me

4.00 Archers Road e/w The Channon connection so a sporting bet !

4.35 Waldgovel- but a minefield of a race in my book

5.10 No idea but Sohcahtoa looks value at 25/1- 26/1 on BF

5.45 Too many newcomers but If you want to bet, note that all bar one of the winners in the last decade started at 4/1 or shorter. The exception was a 50/1 boilover. Given they’re likely to bet circa 4/1 the field, I’d not be looking beyond the co-protagonists

Edited by chrisobee

Goodwood 2.10 Lang Shining

Goodwood 2.45 Harbinger

Goodwood 4.35 Sugar Ray

Goodwood 5.10 Sohcahtoa

£1 lucky 15.

Selections 1,3 & 4 have come from a very reliable source who rarely lets me down.

I have copied you massively, both separately and as a combo

You will be smiling if you get on Mata Keranaja in the 14:45 at Goodwood. Get it each way, so then when it loses you won't hate me as much.

I posted this on the other, better messageboard and whacked a massive £20 E/W @ 14's so made £50 I think.

I hate being sexy and gifted xx