Random Horse Tips

bungle

Bit of a lottery that race, why Emirates Roadshow?

Union Island (EW)

Otherwise Bombina in the 20.15 Doncaster and Jimwil in the 16.40 Warwick

Was impressed by his run at Ascot last time despite only finishing 7th and just think the 14/1 on offer at Hills earlier was too big a price, it's a sporting bet granted but so was Lady Darshaan yesterday who ran on well to finish 3rd at 16/1. I notice Union Island has drifted from 22/1 out to 28/1 on Betfair in the last 30 minutes which is either very ominous or means if you're confident you can get an ever bigger price!

Was impressed by his run at Ascot last time despite only finishing 7th and just think the 14/1 on offer at Hills earlier was too big a price, it's a sporting bet granted but so was Lady Darshaan yesterday who ran on well to finish 3rd at 16/1. I notice Union Island has drifted from 22/1 out to 28/1 on Betfair in the last 30 minutes which is either very ominous or means if you're confident you can get an ever bigger price!

Ta, I had a quick look at the race on At The Races (good site - thanks for the tip whoever it was) and OLBG, it seems there are too many with reasonable chances.

Ta, I had a quick look at the race on At The Races (good site - thanks for the tip whoever it was) and OLBG, it seems there are too many with reasonable chances.

Probably me, I mention ATR quite a lot TBH. I noticed now that Hugh Taylor has tipped Emirates Roadshow and he is better than most tipsters you would pay good money to, eg Tommo, need I say more ;)

Edit: No actually you would not pay good money to them if you had any sense!!

Edited by chrisobee
Amendment

Channel 4 races, typically very hard to make selections in such competitive races but:

1.30 Crackdown Ran prominently last time out only to get collared late on. Hopefully the same tactics will be used today.

2.00 Emperor Claudius may well win but makes no appeal at around 13/8. I prefer Lord Zenith which has some ew appeal at 8/1

2.35 The sort of race I avoid like the plague with 19 runners over 7f. If I was forced to make a selection I'd go with my old favourite Plum Pudding or Al Maheer.

3.10 Scenic Blast- Not a great price. JJ The Jet Plane at around 10/1 might be worth a small interest

Well that could be an omen. 7 fallers in the Ayr race, 7 finishers in the NA race and Northern Empire is number 7 in the race. Lump on I say, though it will now probably finish 7th !!

I will be very impressed if it manages that in a 6 horse race!