Random Horse Tips

bungle

Today's Goodwood tips, as fuelled by my rather painful hangover. Never again! Not sure how I am going to split these yet, won't be 7 singles. But:

2.10 Drumfire

2.45 Artistic License (Channon)

3.25 Acrostic

4.00 D1ck Turpin

4.35 Avon River

5.10 Golden Stream

5.45 Mattamia

Edit: For anyone who has been following my "tips" you might think it would be better to lay all these horses!

Edited by bungle

Today's Goodwood tips, as fuelled by my rather painful hangover. Never again! Not sure how I am going to split these yet, won't be 7 singles. But:

5.45 Mattamia

Edit: For anyone who has been following my "tips" you might think it would be better to lay all these horses!

Nearly a very expensive lay !

Naas 5.50 Wild Oscar- looks to be overpriced at 20/1 on Bet 365, currently 27/2 on Betfair but only 12/1 with PP.

Windsor 8.30 Divinsky- though might be worth noting Micky Channon won this race last year and saddles Bateleur tonight, best odds currently 18/1 ( Bet 365) and 16/1 generally. Kyle has won over course and distance and won lto so is another likely to be in the frame.

seems to have all gone tits up at Catterick as well.

There seems to be about 6 Chavs trying to fix the whole course with a spadeful of dirt.

Abandoned after 5 races due to "unsafe ground". Was not really raining, just a bit of drizzle from what I could see. After the Ayr fiasco racing does not really need this though the abandonment was the correct decision, just not sure why these problems are happening. Wrong type of rain maybe :smt102

Oh what a bugger, just realised I think RUK is only available on free view at certain times ( till 4pm today I think). Is that a general thing now Setanta are no more :(

Don't really want to fork out even more money, at least CH4 have got the first 4 races.

According to the RUK site its £20 pm, I used to get Setanta for £9.99 inc. RUK, what a rip off.

Edited by chrisobee

ditto, that is mine as well.

Everyone else should back something else.

too late and I've put a curse on these...

Fleur de Lion 16.20 Brighton

Joss Stick 17.20 Brighton EW

Brave Prospector 13.45 York

EP 14.15 York

Invincible Isle 19.30 Notts EW

Insolence 18.30 Notts