Random Horse Tips

bungle

Wolverhampton 4.30 Elkhorn Decent price at 6/1

Windsor 9.10 Googoobarabajagal looks over priced at 12/1 though I also like the chances of Morning Sir Alan (13/2) who acts on fast ground and is very consistent with five place finishes in the last 6 races.

I Confess looks a very solid bet and has been backed into 6/1 from 8/1 this morning.

i can see no reason at all for backing I Confess.

so, with that in mind, stick your hard earned on it...

Dicho looks the most solid E/W punt...course and distance winner, won 7 from 28 starts, albeit in lesser company...

i can see no reason at all for backing I Confess.

so, with that in mind, stick your hard earned on it...

Dicho looks the most solid E/W punt...course and distance winner, won 7 from 28 starts, albeit in lesser company...

i hope you all listened to me!!!!!

went off at 7/2, so if you got 8's thats a fab price!!

Well, it won. And according to sportinglife, in the mile long race it won by 19 lengths!

Does that make it your round?

LOL, if only I had that sort of money to chuck around.

It was 20/1 on, or close to that. The shortest odds I have ever seen.

Well I watched it on ATR and it was about 1/9 at the off so a massive price! That said I have no idea if you could have even got that price. It was rather a pointless race as it was like Usain Bolt taking on any of us !!

It reminded me of a mate at college along time ago who bet his terms grant on a sure thing, about 3/1 on. It was leading and looking comfortable until he fell at the last.

It reminded me of a mate at college along time ago who bet his terms grant on a sure thing, about 3/1 on. It was leading and looking comfortable until he fell at the last.

I assume then he did not believe in the number one rule of gambling: " Only bet with money you can afford to lose! "

I assume then he did not believe in the number one rule of gambling: " Only bet with money you can afford to lose! "

He learned a valuable lesson which cannot be taught in a lecture! A few days later he won most of it back with a multiple bet (tri-fold I think).

3.45 Hamilton Stateside