Random Horse Tips

bungle

It's a pleasure chaps.

As you will have noticed both my tips on here have romped home - I don't give many of them, but when I do you can be reasonably confident you won't be let down

To those of you who know me, feel free to thank me in beer on match days.

2.40 at york, Sans Frontieres is REALLY good value at 15/1 on stanjames, i think will hill has it about 13, theres also a horse called freemantle running at 8/1 if anyone lives there lol

Saw Sans Frontieres tipped elsewhere. Think I am going to back it.

im taking the law of averages and continuing to back Hatchs's tips. had no funds til today, have missed all of his winners. backed this nag at 12's on skybet, and 14's on paddypower

apologise to all that have backed it too, as it is now jinxed

tomorow, 3.30 bath, ask jenny, horse ive been watching, pulled out of newcastle the other night and immediately entered here, big race so advising each way, but should get good odds, another nice horse is the 2.40 southwell polish power, gl

tomorow, 3.30 bath, ask jenny, horse ive been watching, pulled out of newcastle the other night and immediately entered here, big race so advising each way, but should get good odds, another nice horse is the 2.40 southwell polish power, gl

Done, 5 e/w @ 5's

6.40 Windsor

Archers Road

Done

5 on the nose