Random Horse Tips

bungle

Before Saturday, could someone put up their recomendations for each race at Goodwood on the 2nd May?

Ta, trying to make some moneh on my stag do. :D

Here's my tips for that day although I am going through a bad patch (mostly through betting on horses with saints in the name (some people never learn lol)

2.20 the heavily favoured 'heroes' is running again, although I like the look of 'cupids glory'

2.55 Channon has a horse running called 'eva's request', although id bet on 'perfect star'

3.30 as you can expect the middle of the day brings a large race, two horses I like in this one, the recently winning (but I forgot to bet on) 'peter island' is in form, and a horse called 'digital' I fancy

4.05 another Channon horse running called 'di stefano' which actually could win lol, I also like 'time lord' for a deffinate each way here

4.40 another huge race, anyone's guess there's a lot of good horses but my punt would be on 'highway magic' or 'wahan' ...probably each way is a shout for this race, with 30 runners at present

5.15 simply 'defector'

5.45 fergus sweeney riding a horse called 'rocker' thats my NAP

hope these are lucky for you and that I am not totally embarrassed, as I said, going through a rough spell, so may have picked a load of donkeys, but maybe write some down and have a look at the odds on the day!

Before Saturday, could someone put up their recomendations for each race at Goodwood on the 2nd May?

Ta, trying to make some moneh on my stag do. :D

I'm not a great fan of horse racing tipsters but this is a decent and genuine service. I think it's about a tenner for the selections for any horse racing meeting so doesn't cost a fortune:

http://www.thesportsinvestor.co.uk/marks_your_card.php

I rarely if ever make any selections before the day of racing, too many variables especially the weather.

Edited by chrisobee

Yeah i did them both e/w a while ago

They get a mention on the BBC website as well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/horse_racing/8013273.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/horse_racing/8013086.stm

I tipped and bet on them some time ago

I expect nashmiah to be shorter odds before the race, but sea the stars isnt worth sticking with the odds?

I expect nashmiah to be shorter odds before the race, but sea the stars isnt worth sticking with the odds?

When i was first looking a while back they were 50's and 33's.

This may or may not help.

IMO go e/w on both, take the odds on Nash and hope StS drifts a bit

When i was first looking a while back they were 50's and 33's.

This may or may not help.

IMO go e/w on both, take the odds on Nash and hope StS drifts a bit

Cheers,went for Nashmiah still at 20/1

To late to tip it but..

Copper Bleu is a horse to look at for, won me money in every race bar 1 (when it came 2nd)

7/4 today fav at Pachestown and won.

Cheers,went for Nashmiah still at 20/1

To late to tip it but..

Copper Bleu is a horse to look at for, won me money in every race bar 1 (when it came 2nd)

7/4 today fav at Pachestown and won.

Is this a new course?;)

Some bank holiday moday tips;

Odds not published yet, so some may not be worth betting on, some may be each ways, use your noggin!

First of all, here are some straight up good horses:

2.20 Beverly, La Capriosa

3.45 Newcastle, Moonage Daydream

4.15 Newcastle, Fistral

5.30 Kempton, Valatrix

Some deffinate each way horses:

3.00 Kempton, Southern Mistral

2.15 Newcasle, Aegean Pride

5.00 Curragh, Spencers Hill

Some cheeky forecasts:

4.30 Kempton, 1st Forgotte Voice

2nd Pride of Nation

5.30 Kempton, 1st Valatrix

2nd Oceana Blue

4.15 Newcaslte, 1st Fistral

2nd Cote D'argent

2.50 Down Royal, 1st Inch Rebel

2nd Irish Diamond

Some other things to bare in mind:

I can only see one Nicholls horse at Newcastle (correct me if im wrong ive only briefly looked and thats 4.15 Milagros ...Always something going on when they only send one up! (RP have rated this horse highly aswell although ive still tipped Fistral)

I quite fancy 2.15 Newcaslte, Fahey riding 'Lethal' very good RP rating ..

And one tipster website has put its neck out with a horse called 'Everaard' at the 4.40 at windsor ...fill your boots!

Of course some of these horses can be put in doubles/accumulators, just a little write up for tomorow, dont take me as gospel im not doing too well at the moment, but I have a funny feeling theres going to be some upsets tomorow!

Archers Road running again today, chester 1.45pm. currently 11/4. pretty short, but have backed it for some play money for later

Archers Road

Royal Desert (2pm Bath)

Moonshine Creek (4.20pm Bath)