Random Horse Tips

bungle

Just seen this post. Horse was given a poor ride. Should of won.

Channon often seems to hit the crossbar in these major races, or the horse goes lame on the eve of the race (Queen's Logic in the '02 1000 Guineas).

Maybe he's got that curse that afflicts people who've stayed in Southampton too long!

3.10, Wolverhampton, Arachnaphobia, 5-1, deffinate each way horse

3 of 3 eh. Didn't bother as it was only 10/3 with Ladbrokes when I had time to look, but I shall be taking more notice of your tips in future. Don't lose the magic touch!

worth £20 of my hard earned? on the nose or e/w?

Well, it's won 2 of last 4 which is much better form than rest of the field, so not sure why it is at such long odds. Probably tenner on the nose, rather than 20.

Not exactly a tip, but tomorrow at Exeter, 2.10, a horse is running with saint in the name, called Saint Espiegle, just thought some people are supersiticious! im going for an each way, its SP at the moment so not sure of odds! just a punt really, but we won today so why not !

Not exactly a tip, but tomorrow at Exeter, 2.10, a horse is running with saint in the name, called Saint Espiegle, just thought some people are supersiticious! im going for an each way, its SP at the moment so not sure of odds! just a punt really, but we won today so why not !

50/1

Fingers crossed superstition pulls of..

not 100% sure on my french, but does that translate as Saint No Return?

that could be taken either way...!!

btw its 16's now...rating of 91, top horse in race has a rating of 108, so its got a punchers chance...