Random Horse Tips

bungle

Whats ****ing going on here.....

Hits only cash in the 3.45pm at Yarmouth

I may even consider withdrawing my daily tips in protest. !!

PS. I saw a nice red car today. It was all shiny and everything.

That nag has no chance and if I had to pick one in that race it'd be Mr Fandozi, but I wouldn't back anything in it, as there's 2 others that could compete, but not hits only cash :)

I am going to bet on there being 3 or less goals in the Chelski game tomorrow. Can get 9/4 on this and it's printed money.

That nag has no chance and if I had to pick one in that race it'd be Mr Fandozi, but I wouldn't back anything in it, as there's 2 others that could compete, but not hits only cash :)

I am going to bet on there being 3 or less goals in the Chelski game tomorrow. Can get 9/4 on this and it's printed money.

You read the ladbrokes summary then? LOL

that is tempting, might wack 4 large on it

get me inFamous on the ps3 and i will give you money

Nope, I was reading the form on the sporting life website my little peanut!! I daren't look at Horses on any Ladbrokes/Corals/Will Hill incase I decide that I know loads about Horses and whack money on stuff!! I had the other days winner and Big Bucks at Cheltenham I think was my last flutter on them woop.

I will see what I can do, as the bloke who gets me PS3 & Xbox stuff shall be at the same BBQ as me on Sunday I believe xx

paddypower offering 4/11 and skybet 4/9. i'd jump all over that bet if i were you !! am even tempted to open a laddies acccount to get on at that price!!

So am I right in thinking The Betting Forum has become a blooming Motoring Forum ?

When was this decided and by who ?? If the members on here were asked and I just didn't see it then I'm not going to complain, however if it just happened as a few people decided then that's bang out of order.

So am I right in thinking The Betting Forum has become a blooming Motoring Forum ?

When was this decided and by who ?? If the members on here were asked and I just didn't see it then I'm not going to complain, however if it just happened as a few people decided then that's bang out of order.

It was less than a few. More like 1.

It was less than a few. More like 1.

Yes, that figures. It doesn't matter whether we pay £5 a year or £500 a year to be members we still should be consulted before such a change. I think an apology is in order though I'm not holding my breath !

Fell Pack in the 5.00 at Ripon

Went to Windsor races last night. Disaster.

I knew it would be a **** night when a 50/1 won the first.

JJ the Jet Plane was my only winner.

Was thinking about Fell Pack.

I had 4 winners out of 5 yesterday - Channon cost me £140. Never mind. Can't really find much I like today, though.

Fell Pack in the 5.00 at Ripon

Went to Windsor races last night. Disaster.

I knew it would be a **** night when a 50/1 won the first.

JJ the Jet Plane was my only winner.

Yes, I watched ATR ! Luckily my only Windsor bet was Toy Top with many thanks to Hugh Taylor on the ATR website, is in cracking form !!

Six Wives - 2.40 Wolverhampton

Thank me later

Is see this horse is in thw 8.20 at Kempton. After the win above it moved up to class 1 and onto turf and did badly, but drops down in class tonight and back on all-weather. Currently 9/1.

only got 5s. Still , at least it won, which is more than mine did.

Another half furlong mine would have had it though.

I didn't realise anyone actually bet on any of my tips!

2.45 Salisbury

Jake the Snake