Woodward

OldNick

Guest Hacienda
Just pointing out how hypocritical you are.

Hacienda = Won't go to home games but ALWAYS wants Saints to win EVERY game they play

Scooby = Doesn't go to any games had has a record of WANTING Saints TO LOSE.

Yep, I'm clearly hypocrictical.

You are a customer, not a fan.

I am a fan, not a customer.

Guest Hacienda
No. Being principled about it would mean pledging the money saved from a season ticket to a childrens charity or even to buying shares to vote Lowe out. Actually only giving money to Saints rivals whilst criticising others for mere words stinks.

So no one should go to away games then as that only gives money to our rivals?

You couldn't make it up.

Hacienda = Won't go to home games but ALWAYS wants Saints to win EVERY game they play

Scooby = Doesn't go to any games had has a record of WANTING Saints TO LOSE.

Yep, I'm clearly hypocrictical.

Hacienda = Talks but does nothing to help the club when its most in need

Scooby = Has stated he has a season ticket

Words and actions - wonder which count more.

Guest Hacienda
Hacienda = Talks but does nothing to help the club when its most in need

Scooby = Has stated he has a season ticket

Words and actions - wonder which count more.

Oh please.

If you think scabby has a season ticket then you're a bigger moron than I thought, and that saying something.

Guest Hacienda
Oh really, guy? I've had one since the new regime became established.

Of course you have scabby, of course you have.

It would appear that Scooby doesn't wish to comment on the thread he wrote on 606 about wanting SFC to lose.

Some of us remember it Scooby.

As for people not going to games because of Lowe, that's up to them.

It would appear that those inclinded to have a go about it are those "new fans" who believe that football began with the Preimer League and think giving the club money is all that matters.

They are clearly idiots, especially if they think that £25 once a fortnight is going to make such a massive deal to filling the financial black hole caused by the boardroom mismanagement over the last 4 years.

Oh really, guy? I've had one since the new regime became established.

So you didn't have one before then?

Hell of a commute for the home games from Washington isn't it?

Going by your newly acquired season ticket you seem to place more importance on who's in the boardroom than who's on the pitch then? Bit rich to then criticise someone for not going to home games in his own protest against the board then isn't it?

For ****s sake, all this talk about putting money in other club's pockets by attending away games is the most ridiculous argument I've heard in ages. It just wipes out decades of away support as not being financially important enough to the club and is unique to this "Football only existed after Euro 96" mentality that seems to flow amongst the Sky generation of football fans with David Beckham/Wayne Rooney posters on their walls and virtual Sky season tickets as opposed to real ones.

A bit of an insult to every fan who attends away games really...

If people chose to not attend games because of Lowe then that's their choice... I just think they're missing out on some good football, that's all...

For ****s sake, all this talk about putting money in other club's pockets by attending away games is the most ridiculous argument I've heard in ages. It just wipes out decades of away support as not being financially important enough to the club and is unique to this "Football only existed after Euro 96" mentality that seems to flow amongst the Sky generation of football fans with David Beckham/Wayne Rooney posters on their walls and virtual Sky season tickets as opposed to real ones.

A bit of an insult to every fan who attends away games really...

If people chose to not attend games because of Lowe then that's their choice... I just think they're missing out on some good football, that's all...

My point was not, of course, that fans shouldnt attend away matches. Its simply that refusing to attend home matches and only attending away matches is a perverse form of support in itself - made all the more rich by attacking someone who does hold a season ticket for something they might or might not have said on 606 ages ago.

The results that have been acheived by Cycling, Rowing and swimming are as a result of millions of pounds of lottery money pouring into their coffers. The cycling set up is light yeras ahead of any other nation, due to this funding. John Major, who set up the lottery and had as one of it's aims, excellence in minority sorts deserves more credit than Woodward. These things take a decade to turn into results,not the couple of years Woodward's been there. You have to look to 2012 to see whether Woodward makes any difference.

I still remember the **** up he made of the last Lions tour, Alister Campbell and all.......

British Cycling's budget is £2 million per year: you couldn't sign a decent Premier League player for anything like that. Puts the achievement in some kind of context. Cycling also doesn't have the vast talent scouting structure that football has - makes the achievements of the team even more impressive. I don't think Woodward has had any input into Dave Brailsford's set up so far - certainly hasn't been mentioned in any of the cycling press.

My point was not, of course, that fans shouldnt attend away matches. Its simply that refusing to attend home matches and only attending away matches is a perverse form of support in itself - made all the more rich by attacking someone who does hold a season ticket for something they might or might not have said on 606 ages ago.

Let me get this right, so if you have a season ticket you are immune from questioning even if its a completly different matter and if you don't go to home games you have no rights to question any one at all.

But you are blatantly ignoring the "fact" that Scooby didn't have a season ticket before the new regime took over, he pretty much admitted that himself! You even edited out that part out of my post when quoting it as if it doesn't exist.

You're now holding him up as a shining example of how fans should be and are conveniently forgeting that the roles were reversed when Lowe was deposed. He didn't go to games (according to Scooby himself) and Hacienda did. Did you say anything about that?

It's just astonishing how people can criticise certain posters of a certain behaviour and ignore the carbon copy behaviours of others (albeit with the same view point as their own), doing exactly the same as the people they're criticising. If you think Hacienda is wrong to not attend games because of Lowe then surely Scooby is just bad for not attending games when Lowe isn't in charge?

But then he is a troll and this whole argument is complete and utter ******...

A few facts to help people decide whether or not Clive Woodward is indeed God.

Clive Woodward was the manager when England won the Rugby World Cup in 2003. Martin Johnson was their inspirational captain and Jonny Wilkinson their world class goal kicker.

The following season, with Woodward still manager but with the other two missing, England struggled to finish third in the home internationals, losing to both Ireland and France. Woodward then led England on a tour down under where the results were as follows:

New Zealand 36 – 3 England

New Zealand 36 – 12 England

Australia 51 – 15 England

In 2005, Woodward led the British Lions down under. Before they left he said that they would be the best prepared touring team ever. The results were as follows:

New Zealand 21 – 3 British Lions

New Zealand 48 – 18 British Lions

New Zealand 38 – 19 British Lions

It was the first time for 22 years that the British Lions had lost all 3 matches on tour.

On the bassi that we are told that no player is bigger thna the team can we not accept that that Clive Woodward along with the Radio Station and the insurance company are history.

He was a failure because his introduction caused a trouble and became unsustainable. If he was so great he would have understood the delicate and sensitive politics surrounding is role and managed the situation better.

The lowe luvvies just want to prove that Sir Rupert never makes a mistake.

Cant wait for "if only Hoddle had been appointed as Sir Rupert wished".

The proof of Sir Ruperts succes will be whether in the next two years we get to the playoffs and whether we can hang on to any of the players who start to show promise.

Stop getting hysterical. There are a lot of people who think and will always think Sir Rupert should have been run of town for his failures and that he is an arrogant ****