What an opportunity

Give it to Ron

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/mostpopular.var.2432046.mostviewed.your_chance_to_ask_michael_wilde_about_saints.php

Why are you such a Judas c*nt ??? Do you have any shame? Why are you full of cr8p? Just 3 questions I am guessing won't get asked!

The man I hold responsible for our recent demise far mor than loveable old rosey cheeks.

to be fair..I wonder how many of those that constantly go on about wilde/lowe and that we dont hear from them or hear from the too much etc will actually bother to use this form of communication or will they just write crap like you did???

Ah the forums Robbie Savage is here again...do you ever play the ball or always the man?

Just for your information I have always promoted the communication channel and have stated many times that at least under Rupert the Ask Rupert and Friday night slot he had was one of the best things he ever did. I was one that used it and spoke to him in person at Staplewood.

Unlike people like you that just attack other fans views that differ from yours from the keyboard.

to be fair..I wonder how many of those that constantly go on about wilde/lowe and that we dont hear from them or hear from the too much etc will actually bother to use this form of communication or will they just write crap like you did???

It's a very valid point, as it's all too easy to ***** and moan on a forum behind your monitor... but do the same people who complain have the balls to stand up for what they believe in when stood face-to-face with the man himself?

Personally, yes. I blame Wilde for the mess we are in, for the disruption caused over the last few years, the financial trouble we're in and for the fact the last few seasons of supporting SFC have been no fun at all.

And given the chance, I will say that face to face. Happily. Not in an arrogant, aggressive way, but because this is my opinion and I'd welcome a response and explanation.

Come on mate, as if any of the "hot" issues will be put to him by Leitch, let alone be answered.

If you read the article, the get-out clause stands out bold-as-brass.

My email has been sent... as follows:

"My question to Mr.Wilde is....

Please can you offer an explanation for your actions over the last couple of years, with regards to the boardroom battle, ousting the chairman, not keeping the very public promises made in the infamous manifesto and then going full-circle and supporting and joining sides with the man who you so publicly blamed for the misfortunes of Southampton FC?

I personally believe Mr.Wilde is to blame for the current mess Southampton FC are in, in terms of morale, financial problems and damaged reputation. I believe this as we were changed from a solid if unspectacular football club (financially and on the pitch) to a club with serious financial problems which faced a serious and very real threat of dropping into the third tier of English football.

I would welcome a response and explanation for the actions taken originally and the sudden about-turn to back the man you, Mr.Wilde, thought dangerous to the future of my football club."

Come on mate, as if any of the "hot" issues will be put to him by Leitch, let alone be answered.

If you read the article, the get-out clause stands out bold-as-brass.

Not sure there are any 'Hot' issues, as constantly dragging up the past, which is what most of the anti-Lowe, anti-Wilde stuff is based on, can hardly be called hot!

Maybe Alpine Saint should answer how he feels now that his predictions of incompetence by the dutch management team, and of three straight defeats in the first three games, has proved to be wrong.........

My email has been sent... as follows:

"My question to Mr.Wilde is....

Please can you offer an explanation for your actions over the last couple of years, with regards to the boardroom battle, ousting the chairman, not keeping the very public promises made in the infamous manifesto and then going full-circle and supporting and joining sides with the man who you so publicly blamed for the misfortunes of Southampton FC?

I personally believe Mr.Wilde is to blame for the current mess Southampton FC are in, in terms of morale, financial problems and damaged reputation. I believe this as we were changed from a solid if unspectacular football club (financially and on the pitch) to a club with serious financial problems which faced a serious and very real threat of dropping into the third tier of English football.

I would welcome a response and explanation for the actions taken originally and the sudden about-turn to back the man you, Mr.Wilde, thought dangerous to the future of my football club."

:)

I think he would prefer if you ask about the state of the toilets in the stadium !

Ah the forums Robbie Savage is here again...do you ever play the ball or always the man?

Just for your information I have always promoted the communication channel and have stated many times that at least under Rupert the Ask Rupert and Friday night slot he had was one of the best things he ever did. I was one that used it and spoke to him in person at Staplewood.

Unlike people like you that just attack other fans views that differ from yours from the keyboard.

TBF and something that I think is different this time round, I am of the opinion that (finally) Rupert may well have listened to some very wise people who have pointed out that it is probably a lot better for him to sit quietly in the background and to simply get on with doing what needs to be done. In his previous "incarnation" every time he spoke he did as much harm as good, (who will ever forget the Solent interview). So I really don't expect to see any "ask Rupert" sessions for some time. Maybe IF everything works out at the end of the season we MAY as fans allow him to say his piece but until then I actually think that the role he has put MW into is smart.

Mike is the mouthpiece now, and the wy the fans view him (as seen in the first set of questions) is something that is an ALMOST smart diversionary tactic.

MW's role is to be the mouthpiece by the look of things and to take a great deal of the flack. TBH I think we'd all rather simply "abuse" Mike than have to listen to lectures from Rupert.

I hope they can keep the act going as long as JP can keep the team developing. We may just get through the season with a few "WHY's" to MW every week and no lectures from Rupes.

But one thing I AM willing to bet on is that the questions will be carefully read FIRST and carefully ANSWERED...

Fans need to be able to ask questions and the officials at the club need to answer them, but at the same time we need to be MUCH more careful and professional in our PR these days and let the team do the talking NOT the people behind the scenes.