Confused.............

washsaint

I'm a wee bit confused (not difficult I know!) as we're absolutely skint yet we're signing players (albeit on loan/free transfers) at a rate of knots.

How are we able to do this if we're so skint?

Or does it mean the likes of Euell, BWP, John and Skacel are off?

I'm a wee bit confused (not difficult I know!) as we're absolutely skint yet we're signing players (albeit on loan/free transfers) at a rate of knots.

suppose it depends on how skint we are now, after all last official figures covered a period a few months back now

of course we are skint..we are hardly breaking the bank and we will try and compete where possible..

we are skint in respects to working to a very very tight budget...

Obviously nowhere near going into administration though, as some on here have suggested.

Its not as strange as it seems. The club was not skint, but was spending more than its income. The Micawber principle - Weekly Income £1, expenditure £1.10p result misery; Income £1, expenditure 90p, result happiness. The club has got substantial income from gate money and commercial activities and now appears to be working to a proper budget. What has been done is reduce the expenditure, which in turn opens up the option of spending within budget, instead of over budget. If more players are sold/loaned out, the prospects of more strengthening in Jan will be improved.

By Monday watch the sales.....