Is Wilde cracking under pressure

Long Shot

Have recieved a message from a well-placed source tonight who is not a member of this forum. She asked me to post the info onto here which I will do. It is probably true imo but I have not been able to double check it so I am not going to defend it. Take it as you wish, but like I say the source is very reliable.

Talk is Wilde wants out and is ready to sell - he has no "lock in" agreement with Lowe. His house in Jersey is now a hotel and his home in Burley is up for sale.

I am interested in buying the house in The New Forest...I don't want to mention the name Burley for obvious reasons...But before I put a bid in for Wildeys house, I want a FREE holiday at the Hotel in Jersey for me the Missus and my two girls for two weeks.

This is in order that I am able to check the background and credentials of our Football Chairman, before I start negotiations.

Wildey as one of your only supporters, you owe this to me....

If I don'T hear from you .......Then boss its Lowey and Wildey out....

PS My family could do with a holiday soon as they have seen how depressed their old man has been this year.

PPS If you agree to this humble request then I really don't mind you popping into the Hotel to talk some football with me as I do believe that unlike most of the posters on here I know what I am talking about and I could put you right on a few matters.

PPS I am able to play right back or centre forward and have loads of experience and I was always much better than Guided Missile who carried too much weight.

Talk is Wilde wants out and is ready to sell - he has no "lock in" agreement with Lowe. His house in Jersey is now a hotel and his home in Burley is up for sale.

Are you sure about these statements? And if so is this linked to the performance of Wildes other business interests?

Leaving that aside i'm not sure who would buy Wildes shares - even at a knock down price for two reasons:

1) An existing major shareholder is capped as to amount they can own without being forced to takeover the club (takeover the debt in other words).

2) The club is heading for administration anyway so why buy the shares at all when they will soon be worthless.

As far as i can see it the only option for any of the major shareholders is to give their shares away or mount a full takeover and take on the debt. I cannot see any possibility of anyone risking their homes and other assets by buying into such a dangerous venture and likewise i can't see anyone taking on the debt even if the shares are given away.

SISU were our last chance IMO, i can't even see another hedge fund wanting to take on such a risky investment now that the economy has gone tits up.

Unfortunately i see no hope for the club apart from going through the pain of administration and building again from scratch - probably via League 2.

Have recieved a message from a well-placed source tonight who is not a member of this forum. She asked me to post the info onto here which I will do. It is probably true imo but I have not been able to double check it so I am not going to defend it. Take it as you wish, but like I say the source is very reliable.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4059

I am interested in buying the house in The New Forest...I don't want to mention the name Burley for obvious reasons...But before I put a bid in for Wildeys house, I want a FREE holiday at the Hotel in Jersey for me the Missus and my two girls for two weeks.

This is in order that I am able to check the background and credentials of our Football Chairman, before I start negotiations.

PS My family could do with a holiday soon as they have seen how depressed their old man has been this year.

PPS If you agree to this humble request then I really don't mind you popping into the Hotel to talk some football with me as I do believe that unlike most of the posters on here I know what I am talking about and I could put you right on a few matters.

PPS I am able to play right back or centre forward and have loads of experience and I was always much better than Guided Missile who carried too much weight.

You seriously need to stop calling them Lowey and Wildey...

IMO it makes you sond like a d:ck...

Hang on, one home is a hotel and the other's up for sale? So Wilde is homeless?

Is he sleeping rough in the Channon Suite?

wh......y

Oh noes! I've been undone by the taking the p:ss out of my use of the "..." punctuation again! That sure showed me.

To answer the question of why it make you look like a d:ck it is because:

1) People that put a y on the end of their friends names are generally d:cks. Unimaginative and all that.

2) They are not your friends.

Now if you would care to explain why you're doing it then and there are good reasons then perhaps it's not the actions of a d:ck. But it would appear that you think that (and you're by no means the only one) that by giving people a nickname that it in some way undermines their position of someone that we can take seriously...reality is it makes me take you less seriously...and also think that you're probably a d:ck...

I'll carry on with my ...'s regardless by the way...and furthermore i'd suggest that anyone that would attempt to use that as a reason to try and ridicule someone else may well be a d:ck...

Oh noes! I've been undone by the taking the p:ss out of my use of the "..." punctuation again! That sure showed me.

To answer the question of why it make you look like a d:ck it is because:

1) People that put a y on the end of their friends names are generally d:cks. Unimaginative and all that.

2) They are not your friends.

Now if you would care to explain why you're doing it then and there are good reasons then perhaps it's not the actions of a d:ck. But it would appear that you think that (and you're by no means the only one) that by giving people a nickname that it in some way undermines their position of someone that we can take seriously...reality is it makes me take you less seriously...and also think that you're probably a d:ck...

I'll carry on with my ...'s regardless by the way...and furthermore i'd suggest that anyone that would attempt to use that as a reason to try and ridicule someone else may well be a d:ck...

Fairy enoughy matey thereforey I am one

Best Regards

DICKY

I'd be much more interested on your views about longshots "revelations" than drivel tbf.

Well once again i don't see it as drivel...it's a point that has been raised before...and quite frankly a pretty valid one to my mind. It's kind of pathetic to label people we don't like with a nickname in an attempt to undermine them...

Regards Longshot's "revelations" it would appear that he is 1) recycling information that has already been posted on this website today 2) trying to pass himself off as ITK 3) uses terms like "is probably true imo" well imo i don't believe in god just because other people think he may exist and furthermore i'm struggling to take his continued negativity towards our board seriously...

Yes.. okay, as long as you promise to ask, Mickey about my free holiday at the hotel before it gets repossessed..Please..

What can i say to that? Not much because it's pretty pathetic.

wtf are you talking about? :smt102

I can imagine that Wilde's main business interest (housing) is doing really badly at the moment, and speculation is rife that because they havent published any accounts in ages, that it wasnt doing so well before.

He may well be slashing and burning on a personal level - and part of this being the sale of his shares - but I doubt its because Lowe is picking a team that cant his a cow's arse with a banjo....

If he is selling his shares, this is great news. Lowe may or may not have designs on buying the club dirt cheap in administration, but this would represent our last, and possibly most golden chance of gettnig rid of him forever.

So, I have a simple message - PLEASE STEP FORWARD MR. CROUCH...

I can imagine that Wilde's main business interest (housing) is doing really badly at the moment, and speculation is rife that because they havent published any accounts in ages, that it wasnt doing so well before.

He may well be slashing and burning on a personal level - and part of this being the sale of his shares - but I doubt its because Lowe is picking a team that cant his a cow's arse with a banjo....

If he is selling his shares, this is great news. Lowe may or may not have designs on buying the club dirt cheap in administration, but this would represent our last, and possibly most golden chance of gettnig rid of him forever.

Michael Wilde's fortune is based on property development and that's obviously not a good business to be in at the moment , couple that with probable substantial losses on the stock market and he may well be 'feeling the pinch' as they say .

But deeper than that it can't be a very pleasant experience for a Saints fan (and he is) to be jointly responsible for our clubs ruin , no one actually wants to be hated after all . In the unlikely event that you're reading this MW there's still one way you can partially redeem your reputation with Saints fans - it involves a long , painful phone call to Leon Crouch .

Michael Wilde's fortune is based on property development and that's obviously not a good business to be in at the moment , couple that with probable substantial losses on the stock market and he may well be 'feeling the pinch' as they say .

But deeper than that it can't be a very pleasant experience for a Saints fan (and he is) to be jointly responsible for our clubs ruin , no one actually wants to be hated after all . In the unlikely event that you're reading this MW there's still one way you can partially redeem your reputation with Saints fans - it involves a long , painful phone call to Leon Crouch .

Are you sure about these statements? And if so is this linked to the performance of Wildes other business interests?

Leaving that aside i'm not sure who would buy Wildes shares - even at a knock down price for two reasons:

1) An existing major shareholder is capped as to amount they can own without being forced to takeover the club (takeover the debt in other words).

2) The club is heading for administration anyway so why buy the shares at all when they will soon be worthless.

As far as i can see it the only option for any of the major shareholders is to give their shares away or mount a full takeover and take on the debt. I cannot see any possibility of anyone risking their homes and other assets by buying into such a dangerous venture and likewise i can't see anyone taking on the debt even if the shares are given away.

SISU were our last chance IMO, i can't even see another hedge fund wanting to take on such a risky investment now that the economy has gone tits up.

Unfortunately i see no hope for the club apart from going through the pain of administration and building again from scratch - probably via League 2.

On point (1), the threshold for a shareholder being legally obliged to offer for all shares is 30%, so there are no other shareholders who would hit this amount by buying Wilde's shares. On point (2) I can only agree.

On point (1), the threshold for a shareholder being legally obliged to offer for all shares is 30%, so there are no other shareholders who would hit this amount by buying Wilde's shares. On point (2) I can only agree.

But he won't.

Nice thought, but a key fact = Leon is the highest paid businessman in the South. Therefore he is pretty smart in general business terms.

And yourself and many others have pointed out, the club is on a downward spiral, and is incredibly close to administration, with a bank debt of around 8 million.

So why on earth would Leon throw good money after bad to buy Wilde's shares? Mike Wilde receiving an inflow of money from an investor is of sod all use to the CLUB. The cash situation would STILL be there, the cut and cut problem would not go away just because Wilde got a third of his investment back.

Leon IF he has any money would be a fool to do that right now, he can continue to sit quietly and wait. He can reach the point where he can offer whatever he would have paid to Wilde as a loan or preference share subscription into the club in return for a reshaping of the deckchairs.

I am damned sure that 1) a quiet approach to Barclays WHO REALLY RUN THE CLUB at the moment would lead to THEM putting pressure on the Directors or 2) a quite approach to Andrew Cowan.

Without curing the core problem - the Bank, just changing the chairs around will not bring back 4/5,000 fans a week, and Leon doesn't have enough money to bring in the quality of players that WOULD bring back that number, so why oh why would he waste money giving it to Wilde "to help him out of his own mess"

I expect he is sitting quietly laughing his head off

And waiting, along with many others out there

But he won't.

Nice thought, but a key fact = Leon is the highest paid businessman in the South. Therefore he is pretty smart in general business terms.

And yourself and many others have pointed out, the club is on a downward spiral, and is incredibly close to administration, with a bank debt of around 8 million.

So why on earth would Leon throw good money after bad to buy Wilde's shares? Mike Wilde receiving an inflow of money from an investor is of sod all use to the CLUB. The cash situation would STILL be there, the cut and cut problem would not go away just because Wilde got a third of his investment back.

Leon IF he has any money would be a fool to do that right now, he can continue to sit quietly and wait. He can reach the point where he can offer whatever he would have paid to Wilde as a loan or preference share subscription into the club in return for a reshaping of the deckchairs.

I am damned sure that 1) a quiet approach to Barclays WHO REALLY RUN THE CLUB at the moment would lead to THEM putting pressure on the Directors or 2) a quite approach to Andrew Cowan.

Without curing the core problem - the Bank, just changing the chairs around will not bring back 4/5,000 fans a week, and Leon doesn't have enough money to bring in the quality of players that WOULD bring back that number, so why oh why would he waste money giving it to Wilde "to help him out of his own mess"

I expect he is sitting quietly laughing his head off

And waiting, along with many others out there

So his business must have fallen on hard times methinks

So his business must have fallen on hard times methinks

Ah thanks Long shot needed that info on wilde

Its good to know we still have reliable a stream of ITK's

PS any news on the takeover

PPS Im beiginning to think you are part of the club board but what is your agenda?

My bet is that LS is no longer at the club. Still should be careful, though, no matter how certain he thinks he is of his information.

PPS Im beiginning to think you are part of the club board but what is your agenda?

My bet is that LS is no longer at the club. Still should be careful, though, no matter how certain he thinks he is of his information.

LS is not, nor has ever been, part of the club board.

LS will only pass on to you information which:

1. Has been told is for general consumption and

2. Has personally verified to the best of their knowledge

I hope that this helps. I am not ITK at all but can vouch, to the best of my knowledge, for LS' good intentions for the club and fans.

Edited by EastleighSoulBoy

1. Has been told is for general consumption and

2. Has personally verified to the best of their knowledge

I hope that this helps. I am not ITK at all but can vouch, to the best of my knowledge, for LS' good intentions for the club and fans.

Edited by EastleighSoulBoy

1. She has been told is for general consumption and

2. Has personally verified to the best of her knowledge

Not doubting HIS good intentions, ESB, just think he's using his previous inside track on what was going on at the club in a way that may land him in hot water.

Not doubting HIS good intentions, ESB, just think he's using his previous inside track on what was going on at the club in a way that may land him in hot water.

He's a "She"....?

He's a "She"....?

I agree and you'll find that LS does carefully check what is being said, by all. Thanks for the concern, it pays to be careful, as they used to say during WWII - Careless talk costs lives.

I agree and you'll find that LS does carefully check what is being said, by all. Thanks for the concern, it pays to be careful, as they used to say during WWII - Careless talk costs lives.