John Terry

bridge too far

• 3 weeks later...

QPR will play them in the cup a couple of days before his court date if we beat MK in the replay.

I still have no doubt he will get off and the FA will let him off even though he deserves a double figure suspension. Its ok to suspend a johnny foreigner for a misunderstanding but they cant be doing that for a lying scumbag who happens to captain england.

QPR will play them in the cup a couple of days before his court date if we beat MK in the replay.

I still have no doubt he will get off and the FA will let him off even though he deserves a double figure suspension. Its ok to suspend a johnny foreigner for a misunderstanding but they cant be doing that for a lying scumbag who happens to captain england.

A complaint was made to the police hence why this is going through the CPS and the courts. If found guilty the FA will have to act, however as Stevie G got off an assault charge quite easily, footballers seems to rise above the law if more of a celebrity.

A complaint was made to the police hence why this is going through the CPS and the courts. If found guilty the FA will have to act, however as Stevie G got off an assault charge quite easily, footballers seems to rise above the law if more of a celebrity.

They will have to do something if found guilty but he will worm his way out of it and then the FA will say we cant charge him because hes "innocent" despite the fact the FA can convict someone on a fraction of the evidence needed for a conviction in a court of law.

I really don't get his defence here.....it's obvious that he mouthed something quite unsavoury as none of the news channels will show it! So he was calling someone random a black bastard was he? God I loathe that man.

Reminds me of a certain older brother of yours when I was a nipper.