Saints tattoos

lillyflo

My hubby and I are thinking of getting a saints tattoo each, obviously I want a ladylike one and his more butch! Any of you lot got saints tattoos I can have a peek at for ideas?

Hopefully it will be to commemorate a return to the premier league although we'll get them anyway.

Cheers,

Lilly x

To fair a tattoo on a a woman's arm always looks great with a vest top, gold chain and massive fat arms.

LOL! Brilliant….

I thought it was only women who supported Pompey had Tattoos. They are letting all sorts into Saints now!

On a topical note I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of The Titanic, possibly sinking into me arse crack and with Kate and Leo bobbing around round the front somewhere.

On serious tattoo advice the most important thing is to go to someone who can actually draw and is a proper artist. Do not, under any circumstances, go to a mate who has just been released from prison and has 'picked up a few ideas, don't worry It'll look great' and will do your forearm for £5 using a needle and rotring ink.

On the topic of tattoos, I'm thinking about getting a greyscale saints crest on my leg, anyone else got anything similar? The coloured one looks too much for a tattoo to me

Why not get a stencil of the crest, put it on your leg then scratch the skin off using a needle? That way you still get the red and white , dont have to pay and if you dont like it you can just let it heal.

Do listen to them love, this forum is full of middle aged, middle class bores, and teenagers who aspire to such tedium.

I know a lovely girl who has the the saint and "Saints" tattooed on her hip and very nice it is too.

I had my first Saints tattoo 30 years ago and still love it.