Last day of freedom

SO16_Saint

haha. some very good suggestions here.

Pub lunch - sorted, as is pub tea tonight with best man and mates.

re the England game - we had asked the reception place to have a tv on standby just in case, but as it turns out, it's not needed...but the taxi man when we arrive on honeymoon best get a shifty on...!

haha. some very good suggestions here.

Pub lunch - sorted, as is pub tea tonight with best man and mates.

re the England game - we had asked the reception place to have a tv on standby just in case, but as it turns out, it's not needed...but the taxi man when we arrive on honeymoon best get a shifty on...!

i have been married nearly 27 years and so am one of the lucky ones. i picked a gem who has a mother who has never interfered in our marriage.i hope you have a great day and honeymoon

Good luck, but if you have any doubts!!!!

As a married man it is my duty to say... Don't! ;)

However, we have been married for very nearly 40 years and I would not have had it any other way. I signed up for the duration and we have two children and six grandchilden who make it all worthwhile. Our best wishes go to both of you. Have a great day and a wonderful life together. Just remember those three little words... ...any of these will do.

Of course dear.

I was wrong.

You were right.

You've lost weight.

As a married man it is my duty to say... Don't! ;)

However, we have been married for very nearly 40 years and I would not have had it any other way. I signed up for the duration and we have two children and six grandchilden who make it all worthwhile. Our best wishes go to both of you. Have a great day and a wonderful life together. Just remember those three little words... ...any of these will do.

Of course dear.

I was wrong.

You were right.

You've lost weight.

you forgot 'here's my wallet'

you're a MILF'