New Business

Dr Who?

Hey everyone,

I have been selling cheesecake on my facebook page, with some pretty positive outcomes. I have a couple of weddings coming up, and now looking to get into a couple of pubs and outdoor events.

Please take a look at my new website, which is basic, but being tweaked still, and it is free! Also my facebook page, as well as following on twitter.

Please like the facebook page, and spread the word please.

http://simcheesecake.weebly.com/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/Cheesecakesim

https://mobile.twitter.com/simcheesecake

Thanks for reading.

What star rating did you get from your local Food Hygiene inspector?

I am of course assuming you are aware that you MUST have a health and safety / food hygiene inspection before you can sell your food items to the public - particular focus will be on HACCP and how you have ensured you food is kept 'safe' from purchase to sale.

As a sideline I presume. Very nice. It's a very competitive market, cakes, as I expect you've established. Full wedding cakes seem to be quite lucrative if you have the time, but again, very competitive. I only know this as a friend has dabbled in the area (not local to you).

What star rating did you get from your local Food Hygiene inspector?

I am of course assuming you are aware that you MUST have a health and safety / food hygiene inspection before you can sell your food items to the public - particular focus will be on HACCP and how you have ensured you food is kept 'safe' from purchase to sale.

Yep I have registered with the food standards, and they have given me the all clear to sell the cheesecakes from my kitchen, for individual consumption. I have all the measures in place that are necessary, dating, random temp tests, labelling, and cleaning of the kitchen. Have an eho visit coming up soon.

I used to work in catering as a chef/waiter/manager, so I know the ropes. ;)

As a sideline I presume. Very nice. It's a very competitive market, cakes, as I expect you've established. Full wedding cakes seem to be quite lucrative if you have the time, but again, very competitive. I only know this as a friend has dabbled in the area (not local to you).

Yes sideline at the moment, but quite a good order book. Just cheesecakes I offer, but a lot of weddings and birthdays are going down this route.

Is good fun though.