I've applied for RB as well. But i'm not Ronayne Marsh-Brown. I've scored 2 goals in 3 years, and have never been sent off. I'm young, know how to pass a football, so qualify for the 1st team. Hooray.
Apparently sounded more gutted about the result tonight then Wotte did. I gather he was doing the game on sky.
Could he be coming in?
(No, i dont think he will be, but why feel sad for us)
Yes. The nipper just ran around him, no worries whatsoever.
I thought he had scored. Not hard really?
Didn't do **** ALL AGAIN!!!!! (Bar the goal) Out of position for the second goal. ****.
That was the most pathetic display of football i have ever seen. Not ONE player looked like they wanted to be playing today. No-one showed any willingness to get stuck in.
Davis - Wayward kicking, can't fault otherwise. 7/10
James - Enough said. 0/10. Oh, he set up the goal. 0.5/10
Size - Did well bar the last minute of the game when it mattered most. 6/10
Perry - Did well. 7/10
Surman - Not at his best. 5/10
McGlaggon - Did he touch the ball? 4/10
Wotton - Put himself about. 6/10
Lallana - Was he playing? 4/10
Gillett - See above.
Mcgoldrick - I saw him breathe a few times. Good effort. 3/10
Saga - At least he ran some times. 6/10
Subs:
Euell - MOTM - Only because he had a shot and it looked good - 8/10
BWP - Didn't really do anything. 6/10
Schinderlin - I will give him a 7 because i thought he scored. 7/10
Wotte - Wotte the ****!
Same here! Drive through Lowford, over the itchen brigde. Takes 20 mins, and normally have time spare. Couldn't do that a few years ago!
-----------Davis---------------
James - Size - Perry --- Surman
----------Wotton--------------
Gillet-----Schniderlin----Euell---
McGoldrick------------Saga----
Although, the sun is now out and the snow is melting. Don't think it will settle this evening as its going to be about 4 degrees.
Hard for the club to decide.