Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. I thought King Ralph said all transfers were on hold until the new manager was in place?
  2. Can the games start at 3.05pm please, as I always seem to miss the start.
  3. No, I think Michael Owen has.
  4. Not sure why you're getting so touchy! There was no arguing from me, just saying what I read on the Echo website.
  5. In the interview with the Echo he's said in and out
  6. @FitzhughFella When you had your catch up with Ralph, did you tell him what it was like down here when Spurs bent us over for Hoddle and Richards? Just wondering if he's aware we've been pillaged by those ****s in the past before he sells the family silver to them. If you didn't, would you mind getting on the blower and telling him? He keeps talking about our great past but at the moment we're half way to recreating one of the worst bits.
  7. @FitzhughFella When you had your catch up with Ralph, did you tell him what it was like down here when Spurs bent us over for Hoddle and Richards? Just wondering if he's aware we've been pillaged by those ****s in the past before he sells the family silver to them. If you didn't, would you mind getting on the blower and telling him? He keeps talking about our great past but at the moment we're half way to recreating one of the worst bits.
  8. Yep, I'm not interested in the football equivalent of "it's not you, it's me".
  9. In Spanish?
  10. And acting in the best interests of the club...
  11. You can get 66/1 on McLaren
  12. Please god no!
  13. Alpines' posts: the only consistent thing about supporting Saints!
  14. Signed for Spurs?
  15. Turkish is a clapper!!
  16. Portswood rec St James' park
  17. I think we have Cortese to thank. If he hadn't spoken out to the BBC Adam and Luke would have signed for Liverpool and United by now. Well done Nicola!
  18. Other than Les Reed's statement that said they were working together, planning for next season? What do you want, weekly updates?
  19. He's there to translate the menu
  20. There's clearly an agenda but what's his goal?
  21. Is Bazza back as Saints Fan CaM?
  22. #phewthatsgoodnewsatleastitsstillhappening
  23. I think so. I'm not sure what people are expecting... If Poch is reluctant to sign a new contract what are we meant to do, sack him?
  24. Eh? He's just reporting what he's heard. You can hardly accuse AB of being a schitt stirrer.
×
×
  • Create New...