Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. Do you think Poch should be sacked?
  2. Like when Lambert lashed out at the Brighton player and got sent off, 3 match ban etc...
  3. Those rumours are hilarious!! I would **** myself if they got points deducted for that!
  4. He says using "gonna"...
  5. Another relegation won't look good on his record...
  6. Did you read the 3rd paragraph?
  7. I think it's just a Glasgowism that's become gospel. Could be wrong though.
  8. And Barry?
  9. Glasgow, Barry - should MP be sacked as things stand? Yes or no?
  10. He has a point though.
  11. I think Roger's the first in that queue!!
  12. Well that's not true. Do one.
  13. And to you
  14. You must be about 102 with all the stuff you've done and football you've watched...
  15. I'm sure some people said the same about Lambert.
  16. Agreed, and no evidence for any of it. All these rumours come from the same few dullards.
  17. Any evidence at all to back that up?
  18. That's because you were in the home end jizz face.
  19. So have a lot of other clubs.
  20. Like me? Yes, I agree. Merry Christmas Glasgow.
  21. Fair enough fella, have a cracking Christmas yourself!! COYR!!
  22. Merry Christmas one and all... even Bazza and Glasgow!!
  23. What about Fonte??
×
×
  • Create New...