Jump to content

Holmes_and_Watson

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12754
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holmes_and_Watson

  1. Their keeper is gone? Is this Adams' chance? 🙂
  2. Adams chests it down... this could be too... and he skies it... Taters say he had to take it early. But he's there getting some chances...
  3. That Rothwell, Adams, Mara combination that had impressed everyone all evening! 🙂
  4. Mr Tessem shares your thoughts on Rothwell.
  5. I read earlier that Poch was receiving "good text" from the owners. I felt sorry he'd been reduced to that to keep his job. But with scores like that, it's no wonder he's in trouble.
  6. Appreciating the updates. Thanks.
  7. Sadly already being prepped for their glorious rise. Any minute now... Oh, and the stench...
  8. Ralph as well, to appear if we win it too.
  9. There will be a parade at full time to celebrate it being me not being the one posting second. 🙂
  10. I did pause to think of why I wanted promotion over the cup. The last couple of years and the others years we've scraped through. The reason that comes to mind is wanting to see how Martin's system works with the highest amount of resources. Get up, look to progress again and see how we get on in the cup then.
  11. It would just take one, then we'd go into overdrive.
  12. Thanks for sharing. Good chance indeed.
  13. There's a gap in the market for top down football manager recreations.
  14. Sounded close from Adams. Young players looking to attack. Ceefax link is great. Thanks for that.
  15. ... and possibly still have better defensive positioning. 🙂
  16. The other candidates... The initial research... The in-depth interview process Nathan at the interview... the references... Hilarious that they've come out with "front foot" as if they've just been hypnotised by the power point presentation. "This slide shows the swirly lines of front footed aggression.Look closely as they move..." Everything the stoke fans said, turned out to be accurate. Everything the Stoke players said, turned out to be accurate. Despite Jones supposedly having learned so much about the Stoke experience. Jones clearly has a level of player he can even contemplate coaching. If Charlton's squad contains no one who's had a sniff of a Premier League, he might be able to repeat what he did at Luton. Stu turning to the bench and asking what, even roughtly, he was being asked to do, sums up his time with us. Out of his depth. Edit: A peek at a couple of Charlton forums, and they seem quite pleased. They're on a dreadful run, with some forum folk looking down towards relegation scraps. They seem keen on a table tennis table burner, if it gets them to replicate Luton.
  17. I just ordered a squirrel feeder. I had no idea I'd be using it to fatten up the local ones, and try and trap them. Those wood pigeons are getting a lot of food too, now I think about it...
  18. Raw. Very keen to get forward. As front footed as an aggressive, front footed manager could hope for. I think he got a red in a key game for St Mirren. Fans not that surprised. But they didn't mind him there, at least when I asked. I think they quite liked the left back they had too though, that may explain some of the lack of games. I don't know how it turned out in the end. He clearly backs himself. Which I don't mind as an alternative to 23 year olds kicking around with a game or two on their CVS. If he can find a level to play and learn with the minutes, he should improve.
  19. I hope both he and Ramsay do well for Charlton. It's good for our club to show that players who may not work out with us, for whatever reason, can still play at such a level, and may even progress from there.
×
×
  • Create New...