Jump to content

Holmes_and_Watson

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holmes_and_Watson

  1. Although they've had the odd chance, Wales' defence were hanging on a bit. James went off just after he had a good attack. Hopefully, they've still enough in the tank. But Bosnia look stronger.
  2. Agree with Whelk. Visiting a Magic Cake Shop where you have the best cake ever is frankly taunting all the cake lovers on this thread. 🙂
  3. I hadn't spotted pingpong already saying that Khelif intends to take the IOC test. That's the IOC confirming eligibility. I hadn't realised they'd conducted similar testing in the '80s. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/articles/cdj7dgvlj0no
  4. No harm in a reminder that our freedom of speech and liberalism champion is the first to say who shouldn't be allowed to vote, and insult all of their views.
  5. Especially, as your destination is Missing In Action. 🙂
  6. I'd seen a "I'd like to return to English football" from Poch the other day. I guess he could rejoin us, should Tonda move on. 🙂
  7. My Diary, by SOG... Monday: Post on burning ambulances contained false eqivilancy, and pretended ignorance over who such an act would be celebrated by. Tuesday: Shot down on the starting blocks, before getting into Victorian comparisons. Wednesday: Begin well worn defence of child abuse, despite it unsurprisingly never going well, and seen by everyone as vile. Just another normal week, for the man who can never learn.
  8. Someone said it was "relatively trivial", so I didn't bother.
  9. If you're going there, then an absolute must is fruit pudding ... https://scottishscran.com/scottish-fruit-pudding-recipe/
  10. He's great. Always out there giving hope to the lobotomised.
  11. Homemade:- Bakewell tart slices Fruit scones Cherry cake
  12. An achievement immortalised for later generations!
  13. The Saints Kits thread had some folks that bought it, with some links to specific pages. Hopefully, that helps a bit.
  14. On a decent track again now. He's now first choice with mid table Preston ( who have a recent slump). After a year and a bit under Nate. As you say, stability can go a long way.
  15. Yeah. I was struggling there. We can still thrive with... Baz Sugawara - Stephens - Wood - Manning BBD - Bragg - Williams - Robinson Archer - Downs And that's without even going with 3 at the back.
×
×
  • Create New...