-
Posts
12747 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Holmes_and_Watson
-
Lark
-
Ooft...
-
Although they've had the odd chance, Wales' defence were hanging on a bit. James went off just after he had a good attack. Hopefully, they've still enough in the tank. But Bosnia look stronger.
-
Agree with Whelk. Visiting a Magic Cake Shop where you have the best cake ever is frankly taunting all the cake lovers on this thread. 🙂
-
I hadn't spotted pingpong already saying that Khelif intends to take the IOC test. That's the IOC confirming eligibility. I hadn't realised they'd conducted similar testing in the '80s. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/articles/cdj7dgvlj0no
-
No harm in a reminder that our freedom of speech and liberalism champion is the first to say who shouldn't be allowed to vote, and insult all of their views.
-
Especially, as your destination is Missing In Action. 🙂
-
Bass
-
Animal
-
I'd seen a "I'd like to return to English football" from Poch the other day. I guess he could rejoin us, should Tonda move on. 🙂
-
Labour
-
My Diary, by SOG... Monday: Post on burning ambulances contained false eqivilancy, and pretended ignorance over who such an act would be celebrated by. Tuesday: Shot down on the starting blocks, before getting into Victorian comparisons. Wednesday: Begin well worn defence of child abuse, despite it unsurprisingly never going well, and seen by everyone as vile. Just another normal week, for the man who can never learn.
-
None
-
Someone said it was "relatively trivial", so I didn't bother.
-
Application
-
Justice
-
If you're going there, then an absolute must is fruit pudding ... https://scottishscran.com/scottish-fruit-pudding-recipe/
-
He's great. Always out there giving hope to the lobotomised.
-
Homemade:- Bakewell tart slices Fruit scones Cherry cake
-
Human
-
An achievement immortalised for later generations!
-
Question about 50th anniversary shirts from DHGate
Holmes_and_Watson replied to Midfield_General's topic in The Saints
The Saints Kits thread had some folks that bought it, with some links to specific pages. Hopefully, that helps a bit. -
Interview
-
On a decent track again now. He's now first choice with mid table Preston ( who have a recent slump). After a year and a bit under Nate. As you say, stability can go a long way.
-
Yeah. I was struggling there. We can still thrive with... Baz Sugawara - Stephens - Wood - Manning BBD - Bragg - Williams - Robinson Archer - Downs And that's without even going with 3 at the back.
