-
Posts
549 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Cuddles
-
Or any European competition the way they are going. You don't drop down to the Europa if you get knocked out the league stage now either. Harsh on THB. Emery said it was a "footballing" decision too...
-
No I think the bestest (Karen FC) have already played them.
-
He literally went one match without scoring and is out of form? 😂 But yeah, more goals please! Quite positive about this one, Brum away is always tricky. When they are not managed by Rooney of course.
-
He did alright against Leicester last season I thought. I'm assuming Rambo has appearance related add-ons or bonuses.
-
It's an unusual situation all around 🙃
-
Listening to the press conference, he's just had a baby, so we may be stuck.
-
We're going to regret this. Who is going to warm the bench now? At Staplewood?
-
That was a bit dull.
-
In line with the equalities act, the window will no longer be slamming shut. Instead it will soft close at 11pm or 12pm if you are in France.
-
That's terrible news. Growing up as a kid listening to Radio Solent in the 90s, certain names you heard over and over for years and Alan Knight was one of those players. RIP
-
Oh when Sancho goes marching in?
-
He's got a blue tick mate. Nailed on.
-
Feels Sporsy. Hope so.
-
I liked the Fulcrum guy 😭
-
We've been Spord before and I liked it
-
I read that as trumps first time and was disgusted!
-
Not sure he speaks German. Smokescreen.
-
VID-20260408-WA0000.mp4
-
Not sure he's good enough regardless.
-
-
Yes he has really improved and his dead ball delivery is excellent.
-
Quite a number of last minute deals to go through Tuesday night I reckon...certainly plenty of players to move on yet. Who doesn't like a Tuesday night deal?
-
No messing with this bro
