-
Posts
36698 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Saint_clark
-
Not sure those are the right changes from what we've seen, at this point. Charles for Downes is the only change I'd make first, if it stays 0-0.
-
Ogilvie throws himself to the ground and the ref gives a free kick against Matsuki for a high foot. Fuck off.
-
It's a fucking derby game when we're both at the same level it's never gonna be easy.
-
Don't mind that from Azaz. At least he looks up for it for once.
-
Bishop can fuck off that was a great challenge.
-
Christ you are miserable as sin. Are you Alpine in disguise?
-
I don't see that at all. First game was a damp squib. This one has something about it.
-
Nah Matsuki is linking up well. Downes is doing nothing for us.
-
Finally some good play and Armstrong fucks it up by being lazily offside.
-
Is Charles on the bench? He needs to get on for Downes.
-
Jander and Downes need to step up their performance, we need to get Scienza on the ball. Two biggest areas costing us so far. I'd even swap Matsuki and Scienza over if we insist on going down the right.
-
Their player should be booked for diving there.
-
THB needs to fucking grow a pair. He's scared shirtless every time he's on the ball.
-
I wouldn't feel like it was game over at only 2...
-
Fuck off...unreal save from their keeper
-
I'm nervous too but come on, it's just an open game we haven't been especially bad so far.
-
Looks like he's shitting himself.
-
Hardly. Poor effort but it's not a guaranteed goal ever.
-
Armstrong completely wiped out, no penalty.
-
Azaz needs to ignore the opponents trying to wind him up and just focus on controlling the ball.
-
Matsuki? I didn't get that impression from his previous appearances.
-
Thank Christ we don't have Bazunu in goal for this, he'd melt under the abuse he'd be given.
-
Had to go into the Pompey game with a win. Please just don't lose that game for Christ sake.
-
-
Great, switch to the rock solid 3 at the back for injury time...
