-
Posts
31617 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Matthew Le God
-
You say that in a dismissive way, yet if you have taken something out of context, it is perfectly reasonable for that person to retort telling you that you have done so. It is then up to you to either show you haven't taken it out of context, or to stop taking things they say out of context and using it against them months later.
-
You say I lack opinion, yet in terms of football debate regarding Saints you will see I have made far more decisions on Southampton as to my opinion of them in a huge number of areas than probably anyone else on this forum. Mock me if you want for it being "merely a computer game", but "my opinion" is laid out in Football Manager from FM07 to FM12.
-
"You can prove anything with facts can't you?" [video=youtube;4n-UGQcG3Jw]
-
I haven't done that, and what I did do you have taken out of context. You've lost me here. What point are you trying to make with Leeds?
-
That isn't a lack of answers as you claim. Evidence for such a claim? I think you will find I'm like marmite, some people undoubtedly hate me (like you ), others like me. But unlike marmite, probably the majority are indifferent. I would imagine the users of this forum find you to be the same.
-
And yet you can't name a single one... (not me that isn't answering questions at the moment is it? )
-
What haven't I answered?
-
Pot, kettle, black. You were the one that questioned Dune saying he liked there being more Saturday games.
-
Yep, so do I, in winter they are in the dark so have a similar atmosphere to a 7:45pm kickoff night game under the floodlights.
-
Why are they "crap times" either "at the the game or on TV"?
-
Football Manager 2012 - updates thread
Matthew Le God replied to Saint_clark's topic in Computer Games
Are you sure about that? I've never seen undersoil heating cost anywhere near that on the game. Normally about £2m iirc. Have they not increased the stadium size as well? -
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
Matthew Le God replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
The Telegraph thinks he is on £50k p/w http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8620614/Liverpool-agree-fee-for-Charlie-Adam-with-Blackpool.html Remember Liverpool are the club that spent £35m on Carroll and £17m on Henderson. They aren't good with money. -
You think big Liverpool fan Nigel Adkins would leave what he has at Saints to goto Everton?
-
Football Manager 2012 - updates thread
Matthew Le God replied to Saint_clark's topic in Computer Games
A few years ago Sports Interactive said they had over 1,500 researchers, that number has likely expanded since then as the research team has grown. In England they have two head researchers and then researchers down to tier 9 of the pyramid. The first 5 tiers in England pretty much all have an individual club researcher, beyond that the research is often done by a league researcher with some clubs having their own individual researcher. Abroad, most nations in the world have a head researcher, it varies in terms of structure below them. -
Football Manager 2012 - updates thread
Matthew Le God replied to Saint_clark's topic in Computer Games
Lots of anecdotal and published evidence suggest that they do. This for example... http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-using-Football-Manager-computer-game-article33798.html -
Football Manager 2012 - updates thread
Matthew Le God replied to Saint_clark's topic in Computer Games
It is hard for me to justify giving for example Jay Rodriguez a boost to his current ability when I've never seen him play in person. If when I get my file back I notice there is something factually wrong (like his height) rather than subjective (like his finishing) then I'll change it. I won't make any attribute changes for any Saints summer signings until the January window patch next year. -
hmmm... imo "young" is under 24 for a footballer. 26 is coming towards his peak for a winger.
-
At 26 he isn't "that" young.
-
One in 19, we won't play ourselves!
-
I'm omnipotent.
-
It would seem so, I can't provide any stats to counter the damning evidence of the cartoon.
-
I doubt we have paid £6m to £7m on him to play him out of position.
-
Maybe they have gone for this... At least it is better than this...
-
It isn't really a secret. http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2777505,00.html http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2808185,00.html What is the point? You have a one in thirty eight chance of randomly guessing.
