-
Posts
31617 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Matthew Le God
-
Two new big LED screens at St Mary's for 2012/13
Matthew Le God replied to Matthew Le God's topic in The Saints
Hence the relegation... -
Two new big LED screens at St Mary's for 2012/13
Matthew Le God replied to Matthew Le God's topic in The Saints
I'm amazed Turkish has overlooked the final line of the opening post. -
Two new big LED screens at St Mary's for 2012/13
Matthew Le God replied to Matthew Le God's topic in The Saints
Well that is true today, currently trending in the UK on Twitter and earlier today was trending worldwide. -
Not exactly earth shattering news, the old one were starting to show their age and technology has moved on since they were installed in 2001. See page 12 of the document below... http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/staticFiles/88/b4/0,,10280~177288,00.pdf A few interesting lines in that document, such as - official confirmation of there being over 180,000 individuals on the Saints database (page 6).
-
Saints are always paired with Pompey in the fixtures. It doesn't matter that they aren't in the same league as us, they want to make sure we don't both play at home on the same day.
-
A Saints youth team player has just Tweeted this... Omar Rowe @Omar_rowe Saints vs Arsenal 3rd game of the season at St Marys. #SaintsFC
-
The fixture list isn't purely random, so you can't strictly look at it through probability.
-
... Fixture lists aren't completely random as they take into account many factors, but if they were random the odds of promoted teams meeting on the opening day are relatively small.
-
Aren't they trying to avoid having games in London during the Olympics? EDIT: maybe not, just checked and the opening fixture is in the gap between Olympics and para-olympics.
-
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
Matthew Le God replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
See above. -
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
Matthew Le God replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
Don't believe anything you read on this site... http://www.southamptonrumours.co.uk/ Any idiot can post a "rumour" on it, and they certainly do... -
We were the best singers in the Premier League 10 years ago according to this... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1878128.stm
-
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
Matthew Le God replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
Nicely sidestepped my counter there Turkish. -
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
Matthew Le God replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
Well, if you want to use that line of logic, the media said Aston Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Everton wanted Jay Rodriguez. Where did he end up... -
Says the man with the username "hypochondriac"...
-
You are right, I won't answer a question when I don't have the information I would require to answer it. I don't think that is an unreasonable stance to take. Did you watch the Stewart Lee video. Are you a taxi driver? Again, you are twisting things. I disputed the claim that I avoid all questions. All I have done here is avoid answering a particular question I don't think can be answered. There is a significant difference between the two.
-
I'd say it is hard to determine due to the caveat I put in the second sentence of post #93.
-
Summer 2012 HCDAJFU Thread - Premier League Special Edition
Matthew Le God replied to Jimmy_D's topic in The Saints
They may settle with Fox and Harding for a year, although not ideal, they may not want to obstruct Luke Shaw's progression into the side. -
Unless someone defines the key word in a question, how can you possibly answer the question?
-
Schneiderlin is the ball winner, he sits just in front of Fonte and Hooiveld as a defensive midfielder. He is good and winning possession and using his range of passing to start attacks going. Seemingly massively undervalued by a large proportion of the Saints fanbase, he is one of my favourite players and can see him being on the fringes of the French squad if he does well next season.
-
Unless you define what factors constitute "bigger", it is impossible to answer. Even if you do define it, it will still only be your concept of "bigger" and it may still be impossible to answer as we may not be aware of some significant information.
-
You are giving the impression you don't know what the phrase "taking something out of context means".
-
If you are going to use that then explain this... Everton vs Chelsea had a lower attendance than Saints vs Man Utd and wasn't connected to another League One game. In any case, at no point have I claimed "Saints to be bigger than Leeds", and the above doesn't mean I think "Saints are bigger than Everton".
