Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. easy choice. Prince
  2. Purple Ginger c__t?? I don't get it.
  3. Rachel Riley
  4. Hatch

    Any ideas?

    talking of teeth, my boss has just had his teeth fixed,whitened etc etc. For the meagre sum of £90,000!!
  5. Turtle
  6. Reg Dwight
  7. I'll reserve judgement on whether she is guilty or not, until I see a picture of her.
  8. Derek HAtton
  9. Peter Reid
  10. Bruce Forsythe
  11. Must be at least 150 years old.
  12. Golac
  13. Ken Armstrong
  14. Bring it on. Not scared at all by it.
  15. I don't know anything about the place, never heard of it until today.
  16. Norman Wisdom . he a gonna.
  17. Hatch

    Arrested 11

    Can we get a full 11 of arrested players ? Whether they were charged or not is irrelevant. I'll start with Mark Wright centre back and Steve Moran centre forward.
  18. Frank Worthington
  19. is he a loan signing? are you ITK
  20. 5 years too late. All Heskeys caps should have been KDs.
  21. Theres only two Molinaris
  22. oh gosh.
  23. going down to the last match it seems. McD 2 up at the mo, 6 to play.
  24. SPOILER ALERT score update below as it stand so far today Europe up in 6 USA up in 2 One match all square
  25. the 3rd and 4th lines don't rhyme. 0/10
×
×
  • Create New...