Jump to content

Tommy Mulgrew

Members
  • Posts

    877
  • Joined

Everything posted by Tommy Mulgrew

  1. He has started in all Burnley games since early March.
  2. PSG interested in Matty: https://www.footmercato.net/a8510715182804896373-contact-etabli-entre-le-psg-et-mateus-fernandes
  3. Jack Bycroft scored for Exeter on Saturday: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cj40gpe4x2do
  4. I don’t often disagree with trousers but I do on this topic. I’m with james on this. Even when we were winning under Martin, the football we played was almost always boring, with only a few exceptions for certain periods in the match. Our play this year is so much more of a spectacle and is more satisfying for more of the time. It’s the way we play, surging forward with pace, instead of passing the ball repeatedly among our defenders and goalkeeper and boring the opposition and crowd to death by thousands (exaggeration) of passes, that makes this year so much better. Regardless of whether we gain on our competitors by progressing up the table. All IMO, of course. The differences in outlook between Tonda and Lego is another subject entirely but has been responsible for the difference in entertainment from my point of view. 😇 👏👏👏 to Tonda and his players
  5. I’m beginning to realise that you are indeed @gio1saints in disguise. Please desist old friend and reinstate your earlier log-in identity.
  6. If Norwich can hammer them so can we. Let’s put a big dent in Ipswich’s present goal advantage over us and keep up the pressure on Milwall.
  7. Harris Afzal, 16 year-old left-back, signed from Queens Park. Another one for the future. Seems promising. Crystal Palace tried to get him before he chose us instead. Rangers also interested. https://www.givemesport.com/southampton-beat-rangers-crystal-palace-harris-afzal-signing/
  8. I’ve supported Saints since 1960; how long have you been supporting Saints? No need to answer; I’m sure you get my drift.
  9. I counted five blinks by him in Sky’s interview after the Blackburn game. Perhaps he is human after all.
  10. IMO, it should be again. Football matches would then be more what they are supposed to be like instead of imitation wrestling matches. Ban holding and shoving at corners and free-kicks and obstruction with no attempt to play the ball as well and, before you know it, football will be fun again, even if we are not winning. If a way could be found to get rid of falling down at the slightest of touches (shades of Shane Long and Leo Scienza), I’d be a happy man.
  11. Seven minutes too late.
  12. Three surely.
  13. Issa Tounkara finally signed for summer arrival: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cn0wzw1x7pro
  14. Still and Ben; Still and Ben; Flower-pot men! (One for the baby-boomers among us)
  15. Try this https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/clyegx3dg3no if it does not work go to the Saints’ page on the bbc website and scroll down to April 8th and you will find a link to an article on the accounts. At the bottom of that is a link to a gov website that contains links to the accounts and other sfc company info.
  16. I think SR are having a joke at our expense: New Appointment Details Date of Appointment: 23/02/2026 Name: MS KATRINA DICK The company confirms that the person named has consented to act as a secretary.
  17. For those who want to read it, here is the accounts document (blimey, the link is almost as big as the accounts!): https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/kGTRKOV5iyHDNFURXZLZt0OcdKswsgRZB7wJqKqy-WU/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3DYERIOPT%2F20260408%2Feu-west-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20260408T212948Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=IQoJb3JpZ2luX2VjEDkaCWV1LXdlc3QtMiJGMEQCIDjkanAD4KNdAYvbjZMFyjgMzlKjgqfzaktE25I5A7HPAiAe17j%2F7SefPFT5bBtkacPexJVndnVNiNGhQUzqTsUofCqBBAgCEAUaDDQ0OTIyOTAzMjgyMiIMlT4J%2Bep7Uqacgtu0Kt4DcfAJdhCBbBHqG7kf2UY%2F8ut2EJFNP84gK1OfU8T3%2BMpu8iVAoijZhgqn%2B8FkWcl3ZfgqjgoGOW5%2Bb0vmIHQ2NRiT6KYWS3x5oCNhmfQb8VEUBdQkiAF9va5hEx%2BsrC5T9mYCCesnfF57WrnQl%2B9bJIwzMAPx7y4Owqaln2IrUj9njiK2EUJ%2Ft3x9f152PcsyST6u9LqQVKldxx0utn8DKGX37B78gjNJzosSy6d8lIYQXiPnr1pw2YZJXGML69SIcnbhdNXecZWCrBQBgybFB95wmk87BNclNIwhw%2BhAcOaSQD%2BLuRdA4SgYpkUjHB6jGGOKGJmA%2B4Gv63Aihxzxyu7XXI32b7CBFuWpUmcvXlY8%2BhzTo6yYhAXY6LF%2BLgA7FFuC7D5gaUyECoEdDpM7DnbcFTeZnV%2FKwgKZ5pJPC%2FFz%2B3Eb1Ju3gZctG7hRcBi3uHlLbFWn7TEa5MWlirVC66uZSL%2BZZ5tJZRFTqFHZubN3lGRGz6fa9Gcgph1bk2pG53hGeo3NFUj93oQfSB%2BAf5UlD4YOLqHlAEHz6SfbqYqoFAdIbwSO4wA4720Wo%2FEpHSYNjWyDRwtPB0htWQPpG6vo9eE4nHvLZB6HJd8qQ97dSbMwYkFUIeGp5ayfrTC6h9rOBjqmAaZ4Hit4Z%2F50ABqOfl5y1Xx6nReDD11vLDJx3RsDQE0atSJLRv0pZcuFwWNYYP3MGEB6KWjMiSiZ2%2F9nhINqteoGoIqeW33U0YY0tavuVuteJRytQ5dBQLFOOdm0sfmJN2kiUCLoJnOBV8M9Dl40v%2F48eCwWeTk1f7U8vpN46Pvm8NvdAWHtld%2Fs7wIxpuiRYYH0P82h%2B9v%2BE89k6l5aRMCc9kcYEns%3D&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%3D"companies_house_document.pdf"&X-Amz-Signature=8c1a121f2d3fcd32fd1cc821d8d6a849cdc0326341801bf6a54d9185395134e3
  18. I’d not seen this before but Rasmus’s name has been updated on SFC official records: 24 Feb 2026 Director's details changed for Mr Rasmus Ankersen on 24 February 2026 New Details Date of Change: 24/02/2026 New Name: MR RASMUS FROKIAER ANKERSEN Titter ye not!
  19. On Sky channel 404 starting after the ads that are on now. Enjoy.
  20. Are you Gavin Bazunu?
  21. I see Bazunu played in goal for Stoke today and made two whole saves for a clean sheet, albeit against Sheffield Wednesday.
  22. sounds like he had a good game: “superb solo effort” but a shame that it consigned Truro City to relegation.
  23. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/live/cvg08l04n9pt three goals in the last 10 or so minutes.
×
×
  • Create New...