Defending the D on the edge of the box is normally the responsibility of the centre midfielder who plays in front of the back four.
We've conceded goals from the D in three of the last four games - all of them when Schneiderlin was off the pitch and Hammond on it.
Coincidence? I suspect not.
The D is one of the most lethal places in the game - many a bad bounce or half-clearance ends up there.
We seldom attack it well and we certainly don't defend it well.
Not that we need any more motivation to finish strongly, but I'll bet Nigel makes sure that comment doesn't pass unnoticed in the Saints dressing room.
Good luck to them. Good football and they didn't spend a fortune getting there. Them going up, even more than us, must make the West Ham fans want to vomit.
Screw the Reading result - it doesn't take anything away from ours.
Still, hopefully they'll go out on the lash and sh*t the bed in one of their last two.
I can't wait to see Sharp after the kind of pre-season fitness training he'll get with us. If we see the improvement in him that we saw in Rickie, look out!
Give it ten minutes and I think he might take Rickie off as well. I suspect he might still carrying that knock from the Donny game - he was flagging a bit in the last 10-15 against Reading.