Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Cos we pay to post? Or cos N.I is a bit of a moron?
  2. Ready for a let down
  3. yeah really like that middle one. good good!
  4. um.....that was ****ing gross
  5. Middle one lungs me ol mucka
  6. hotukdeals mybrute facebook burning camel someone PM me the dog link!
  7. im still flowing Now i wanna know WHO!
  8. which thread does he say he has seen the signed papers? Pat Anderson...
  9. i will still check at midnight. sad but true
  10. How big is the DHCP range on the router?
  11. i am going to Swindon
  12. bit harsh post-it-mong
  13. Quite often i see water beneath, and i often want to launch my mobile into it, no idea why
  14. Posting on the wrong forum, you need to register and post here- http://www.suicidalmoron.com
  15. mine runs badly, but then i look at burningcamel a lot
  16. Tiger is a better sportsman imo, No-one is near him when he is on his game, and that has been true of him throughout his career, the same cannot be said of Federer
  17. Jumper talked down
  18. Did you go to the cinema in Swindon? I was looking forward to this one
  19. he has gone to Hibs
  20. Chuck XP on it and then d/l drivers? I have a kosha copy of XP that is unlimited users if your stuck. try smitfraudfix as well
  21. Anyone notice the advertising boards around the England v Kazakhstan game that were for Solent University?
  22. no source attached to that quote. TUT
  23. I will come next week, even it up a bit. I am not old or past it but i have no cruciate ligament in my left leg. Should do the trick
  24. Harmison ripped us a new one
×
×
  • Create New...