Jump to content

saint_stevo

Members
  • Posts

    12539
  • Joined

Everything posted by saint_stevo

  1. Animals are for people who are too boring for human beings
  2. Crack Whores
  3. Hoffbrau is a brain killer
  4. i hate animals
  5. I conform
  6. Mizuno MP30 irons, not very forgiving but look lovely and feel lovely. Titleist 983K driver Old School Callaway Hawk Eye 3wood Vokey Wedges 52* 56* and 60* 2ball centre shafted putter Not a member anywhere at the moment. 7 handicap
  7. I would
  8. Where you play? What clubs to what clubs?
  9. Inferiority complex Morality issues
  10. Tough one, a question put to me by a friend today. I would like Cheryl Cole in there i think, but then i got thinking about maybe having Fern Cotton and Holly Willerbooby. Holly would be the nice one who would want kissing and that and Fern would be pushing Holly off and jumping on and loving it like a filthy cow. So i think i would go Cheryl Cole and Fern Cotton. With Holly on standby incase of any illness etc
  11. I like to put 'peoples' teeth on a curb and stamp on the back of there head
  12. Looks like that was taken at my local golf course. FFS
  13. Big Boobs and low cut tops
  14. yeah thought it was a bit small, yeah it does say exactly that
  15. How? You either play off 6,7 or 8 surely
  16. 3/10 Good job i dont work in I.T oh
  17. I'll give it a go, and if i can find the full error message will post that up too Cheers
  18. Yeah have tried both, same result
  19. Xp sp2 Server 2k3 Server using Oracle 9i ODBC driver version 2.575.1117.00
  20. Trying to point MS Access 2000 at a server to view a database, have added the Oracle for Windows ODBC driver and installed an Oracle client but when i run the query i get "ODBC--Call Failed" Any ideas?
  21. any sign of Skacel?
  22. i have ordered one, pretty sure they will cancel it once they realise tho
  23. I watched a film called Teeth.
  24. You call out for your mother and then feverishly w*nk and hope your done by the time she comes into the room
×
×
  • Create New...