Jump to content

Barsiem

Members
  • Posts

    934
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Barsiem

  1. Think I'd need to pray for rain on days 1-4 the way England bat ATM! Agree with others that the ticket prices are absolutely nuts... Day 5 is at least half price so in the unlikely event it lasts that long it will be good value for the day
  2. Maybe one of the departures referenced above? Was anyone successful with the Ashes ballot? I got two tickets to day 5, which isn't great but better than nothing I suppose
  3. Sadly not re Middlesex
  4. Damning...
  5. We got a batting point 🥳
  6. He was also accused of rape, though not convicted. Hung jury in the first trial https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kuggeleijn
  7. CC table is actually quite funny, though depressing at the same time. We have 3 batting points from 10 games this season... Next lowest total is 13! Laughably bad, and pretty damning of the people responsible for signing players.
  8. Massive shame yes! But given his injury record sounds like he's made the right decision. The way he started though I thought we had a superstar
  9. I'm sure he would have been better at his home ground, plus his captaincy is very good which I think would have helped. Appreciate he was expensive but couldn't we just have retained him? Not sure how the auction works but I know there was a retained list
  10. Why did they let Vince go? Desperate need for both his runs and his captaincy it seems. Ah well, can't say I'm fussed about a team that is barely related to Hampshire anyway
  11. Suspect the Swansea move is made up BS personally... The guy who tweeted it is pretty unreliable, and usually you'd get a better source (like Romano) verifying it quite quickly afterwards
  12. Comfortable win in the end, and two bowlers making their FC debut today against a very good opening pair for Yorkshire. One of our bowlers had only played one FC game before today as well. Great start
  13. Well done Prest! Hope he can kick on from here. Lehmann has been a great signing for the year as well
  14. Quite a divide on number of players counties have lost this month! Gloucestershire has a full strength team, which is a bit of a damning indictment of the strength of their squad when you think about it
  15. Dawson is back for Finals Day 👊
  16. Don't think Dawson has been released has he?
  17. Been a poor couple of performances unfortunately. I'm hoping Mayes continues to improve though. A solid couple of knocks this week is hopefully a sign he's getting to grips with the mens game
  18. Two new signings!
  19. I don't like how he's being rushed into the England setup tbh... He should be playing every game for Hants and honing his craft. Has the pace, but needs to develop consistency and variation. Otherwise agree that we shouldn't be criticising too much at this stage. We desperately need to develop some young talent
  20. For those worrying about ticket info being deleted
  21. We're now properly fcuked in the CC this year. Thanks for the memories Daws!
  22. Thanks for the summary Gloucester Saint Vince has been nominated for new T20 HoF. He's good a good shout of getting in I'd say https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/25987683.hampshire-legend-vince-shortlisted-t20-hall-fame-induction/
  23. We'll be seeing Vince at the Utilia even less this summer as he's been signed by London MI. £190k - nice wedge for a month's work
  24. Rip Judgey! What a player he was. I hope he was at peace after his struggles
×
×
  • Create New...