Jump to content

oldsarum

Members
  • Posts

    1,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oldsarum

  1. I know a few who are staying either at Darlington or York, rather than Middlesbrough
  2. trains are running but will take longer as they divert via Staines to avoid engineering works at Surbiton so train for example takes 1 hr 42 mons from Salisbury to Clapham rather than 1 hr 15 mins
  3. I stayed up in Hull last night and it was strange the centre was deserted after the game espeically the Old Town, where I and 9 or 10 others managed to get a lock in at a pub until 1am to round off a thoroughly enjoyable evening
  4. I think we can get up to over 3,000 tickets with game on TV you'll have no problem getting a ticket, as loads will not go due to late Kick off I know that London Saints originally had 36 goin up, but 8 have dropped out already
  5. Wouldn't surprise me if we do, we took around 1500 up there the year we went down and most people go up for overnight / weekend anyway so don't think it being on TV and evening Kick off will make much difference Even with Leeds rip off proces we took around 1,000 up there and Blackpool is a much more enjoyable experience
  6. there are indeed collection only but you can get other people to pick them up on your behalf, I'm doing this for a mate tomorrrow
  7. Alan mcLoughlin went came from Swindon and then went to Pompey from Saints, he was never palyed in his best position just behind front two at Saints, hence why he did well elsewhere but not with Saints
  8. someone has already responded to your earlier post but here's hteir response again go to Waterloo and get the Tube to London Bridge on the Jubilee line as that's what I do when I do Millwall anyway or go to Waterloo East and get any train down to London Bridge then train from their to South Bermondsey Alternatively you could try looking at football ground guide for information http://www.footballgroundguide.com/millwall/
  9. I got the second train back after cup game and still back in pub at London Bridge before 6, and you can wait on concourse at ground and watch the other scores come if you want to rather than hanging around outside
  10. I hope we sell the majority of the remaining tickets as 3,000 should sell out easily. Going to Millwall nowadays is not a problem at all, in fact one of the safest away games. Especially as in a few weeks time people will be on this board complaining that they haven't been able to get Palace tickets
  11. see post above about 10 in travelodge 7 in IBIS
  12. We have some of our 17 in Travelodge, some in IBIS
  13. Not certain but my mate who lives just outside Huddersfield may be going too
  14. 17 London Saints doing an overnighter
  15. Looks odds on our game will not be 3Pm kick off then If so lets hope it's 5.20 Saturday, quite fancy overnighter in either York or Leeds
  16. oldsarum

    Millwall Away

    For the cup match not everyone could fit on train, I had to catch next one along with about a hundred others so I think they need 2 trains for this game
  17. Was it you that Reggie Betts and I were talking too in the Angel jusy before it closed on Saturday night. If so you chose a good week to come back and watch Saints wins at both Watford and Leeds
  18. Leeds and West ham both had 4000 tickets for Palace so hopefully Saints will get the same allocation
  19. oldsarum

    Millwall Away

    Indeed I'm taking my 12 year old with me this time Millwall is a good trip nowadays especially with the way the segragation is organised form the railway station to the ground, and the area around London Bridge and Borough Market excellent before the game
  20. True there is an away section, but I would of thought that was for chit chat about pubs travel etc. rather than notifying people that tickets for games go on sale tomorrow Loads of people missed out on tickets for Brighton as didn't realise tickets were on sale, so it's surely important to bring it to peoples attention on main board
  21. Hull treavel is quite cheap if you planned ahead, although 2 days off work. Managed to get return train fare for £19.50 form London and hotel room sharing a twin for £15 per person match tickets £24 by the looks of things, so not too expensive a trip
  22. If there are no paper match tickets, how do you avoid hastle over people sitting in the wrong seats, especially if you are aseason ticket holder and someone decides they fancy sitting in your seat for the day ?
  23. dispite rip off prices several London Saints will still be there
  24. oldsarum

    Sharp fee

    I thought we only paid £1.85m, and also read somewhere that Sharpe turned down more money in wages from Leicester to join us
  25. It's amazing that although he can't write very well, Arry managed to re-write history so his failure here never happened I think it's also interesting that Arry is the one thing that unites Saints and P*mpey fans, although for differing reason, us for his por results and relegation them for the way he lined his back pocket while in charge and the way he played his part in their Financial problems
×
×
  • Create New...