Will players come back into first team as not sold?

NickG

JP always said that he didn't want to play Surman as LB but thought was best option of players who were likely to remain at his disposal.

Don't think he wanted to base pre-season and early games on players about to depart.

As they are still here do you think Skacel will be used when fit as LB?

I think you will find that rudi played LB for his previous club before Hearts one or two time DURING games....he even said this and im sure anyone who wants to check can find it on the news archive on the OS...

What Marseille, don't think he played many games at all for them, was always out on loan somewhere, Panathanaikos,Hearts, in fact the only real career

that he had was at Hearts,Played 33 games for them in 1 season,played 28

for Slavia Prague in another,A good few games for us in his first season as well, all the rest is walk on roles apparently, 6 games here,12 there etc.

I think you will find that rudi played LB for his previous club before Hearts one or two time DURING games....he even said this and im sure anyone who wants to check can find it on the news archive on the OS...

sure I read the opposite, not got time to research now but did before and thought he was LB until GB moved him forward

These star players normally have an high appearance fee built into their contracts. I would suggest that the club cannot justify paying these at present.

The whole loyalty payments,appearance money,bonus for goals, win bonusses and signing on fees really need to be addressed by all of football. Berbatov etc have now shown that the contracts are worthless to the club who owns the player and the authorities toothless to do anything about poaching players.

To me the contracts only protect the players interests if they dont perform/injured and then

are torn up when the player wishes to go. I realise that the contract gives the club a chance to get a fee, but if you add up all the costs of the others that are not saleable anymore then you lose more than you gain.