Skates

SET

I have been looking for this thread! Why is a Saints related thread like this in the Lounge? I am busy most of the time and certainly don't have time on my hands to waste trawling around the internet for threads of interest to me. I have my own motorcycle business that I run and believe me, there are a lot of people out there wanting to buy bikes! Maybe we can agree that all Saints related threads should stay on the main board?

I don't know who moved this thread and certainly don't want to turn this into a witch hunt, but certainly the management of the board could take a look the series of events that lead this error to take place and if people need re-training then this would seem like a good time to do it.

I have been looking for this thread! Why is a Saints related thread like this in the Lounge? I am busy most of the time and certainly don't have time on my hands to waste trawling around the internet for threads of interest to me. I have my own motorcycle business that I run and believe me, there are a lot of people out there wanting to buy bikes! Maybe we can agree that all Saints related threads should stay on the main board?

I don't know who moved this thread and certainly don't want to turn this into a witch hunt, but certainly the management of the board could take a look the series of events that lead this error to take place and if people need re-training then this would seem like a good time to do it.

Speak for yourself Wilt, stone him, I say: