But... what if it falls?

Master Bates

spider6571118akd3.jpg spider5571117arm6.jpg

If only it could be driven huh, would you get one?

The giant mechanical spider, named "La Princess" appeared overnight in Liverpool to the shock of Monday morning commuters.

The massive monster is Liverpool's first glimpse of the La Machine exhibition, being held in the city this weekend.

The giant mechanical spider, named "La Princess" appeared overnight in Liverpool to the shock of Monday morning commuters.

The massive monster is Liverpool's first glimpse of the La Machine exhibition, being held in the city this weekend.

The commuters were equally shocked when they realised that today is Wednesday.

Paid for by the taxpayers. :rolleyes:

I would like the government to use my tax pounds to hire Britney Spears so that we can all give her a ruddy good rogering. Money well spent. Why Britney? She's in such a state, you wouldn't feel bad afterwards.

I would like the government to use my tax pounds to hire Britney Spears so that we can all give her a ruddy good rogering. Money well spent. Why Britney? She's in such a state, you wouldn't feel bad afterwards.

Sauce? (not claiming you are wrong just wondering where you're info came from) and maybe not directly from the british taxpayer, after all it is the European Capital of Culture. Although we are part of the EU, so...

Sauce? (not claiming you are wrong just wondering where you're info came from) and maybe not directly from the british taxpayer, after all it is the European Capital of Culture. Although we are part of the EU, so...