Football Manager 2009 - Feature Videos

Matthew Le God

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have Surman’s attributes gone down since last year?

Will all our current loans be included in the game?

Will the game begin with us being above our wage budget? And what will the situation be with the players we’ve loaned out such as Rasiak and Saganowski?

Will we have more money than last year considering we put in a bid for Anthony Gerrard on deadline day and have agreed a price for Gasmi if we choose to purchase him.

These are all my questions…for now

Will all our current loans be included in the game? only loans made within the transfer window are ever included in fm, so no Robertson but Saints will have Gasmi, Cork, Pekhart

Will the game begin with us being above our wage budget?the club will have no wage budget left

And what will the situation be with the players we’ve loaned out such as Rasiak and Saganowski?they will be on loan in FM to Watford and Aab

Will we have more money than last year considering we put in a bid for Anthony Gerrard on deadline day and have agreed a price for Gasmi if we choose to purchase him. no transfer budget, but more in the cash balance

Hope that helps :)

I've pre ordered from Play as they have quite an interesting pre order bonus at the moment of getting your name on the cover.

Kills the resell value of the game but considering I've still got all my games back to World Grand Prix on Master System kicking around somewhere that's not really an issue for me ^^

Cheers, does it say this on the football manager website?

I´m in Spain and it won´t let me access it, thanks.

Don't think so, though it does give the release date of the 14th. The SI guy on this site(Matthew Le God) said it would come out about 2 weeks before though.

Edited by Gully