Fifa 10

St Marco

Playing on World Class at the moment, finished 2nd in league 1 in the first season. Finished in the playoffs and won them to get promoted to the premiership in the 2nd season. Now playing well in the prem about 5th at the moment. Signed Ryan Taylor when in the championship. Loaned Gareth Bale in premiership, signed some eastern european sh*thouse in defense and a striker called Quintero.

Don't like the keeper AI in that they seem to come off their line too often in the wrong situations.

• 3 weeks later...

Got it a couple of days ago on xbox.. love it. Used to be a pro evo man but made the jump and cant see myself looking back to be honest.

Started my season with Saints, only problem is the players get knackered so easily! Lambert is the best striker for me, dont think Saga has scored yet. Jake Thompson managed to score a header earlier..!

Buying players seemed hard, so gunna have to stick to what i have for now.. no one seems interested in signing. Love the game though.

Got it a couple of days ago on xbox.. love it. Used to be a pro evo man but made the jump and cant see myself looking back to be honest.

Started my season with Saints, only problem is the players get knackered so easily! Lambert is the best striker for me, dont think Saga has scored yet. Jake Thompson managed to score a header earlier..!

Buying players seemed hard, so gunna have to stick to what i have for now.. no one seems interested in signing. Love the game though.

Always the same with the fitness, little tip, goto club management and upgrade staff and then increase your trainer level. I think you'll find it's on level 2 out of 10. It'll cost you a few quid, but your teams recovery time will be better and you won;t have to keep chopping and changing so much. Mine is on level 5 or 6 and for one game a week, most players are fine, change the team for cup games.

Also, with signings, you can also improve the level of your negotiator, same place as fitness. This will make him more likely to sign players. Also, when negotiating with signing new players using transfers, bottom left, their is a percentage bar, 'likelihood of signing', and as you increase the salary per week, you should see the likelihood of signing percentage, rise. You may have to offer quite a bit more sometimes, but I am for 85% and then they generally sign.

Hope this helps!

Has anyone else had the problem of players being sold without you knowing? It seems to always happen to me at the end of the transfer window.

You need to keep an eye on contracts, also in club management. If their contracts expire, which can be January or May, the players are available to leave for free, they are free agents.

Still finding it difficult to negotiate 'new' contract terms, get rejected 100 times a season, bizarre, it's like they don't want to stay!

You need to keep an eye on contracts, also in club management. If their contracts expire, which can be January or May, the players are available to leave for free, they are free agents.

Still finding it difficult to negotiate 'new' contract terms, get rejected 100 times a season, bizarre, it's like they don't want to stay!

Ah, I didn't know they could expire in January as well, although I can see on the transfer page that they moved for a fee! Surely if their contract was up then they would leave on a free?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
From last Wednesday though to today I lost 15 ranked online games in a row. Can Anyone beat this? Today I lost the 1st but I'm down to level 6 and won the following 3 in a row.

lol, quite impressive mate!

I won 16 in a row, played a guy, spanked him 5-1, gave him a rematch and lost 1-0.

Why the **** did i give him a re-match for?

Think im level 14 at the moment. Whats the highest level you can get too?

lol, quite impressive mate!

I won 16 in a row, played a guy, spanked him 5-1, gave him a rematch and lost 1-0.

Why the **** did i give him a re-match for?

Think im level 14 at the moment. Whats the highest level you can get too?

For the passed 10 or so games, win, lose or draw I still get the same. I am on 1209 and I receive 53 points and my opponent loses points, but it's always the same! Win - 1209 + 53, lose - 1209 + 53, but it never does go up, any ideas?

I wish they'd get around to sticking Connolly in the bloody game, even though I pretty much only play Be A Pro using my Virtual Pro (who now actually looks like me) and the first squad update anyway.

In other stuff, how do you unlock your Gameface in the Virtual Pro display ? I'm still a black silhouette in Season mode (e.g. at the end of game appraisal screen) even though I've d/led my face and it uses it on my Pro in matches and on the Xbox Live username graphic ?

For the passed 10 or so games, win, lose or draw I still get the same. I am on 1209 and I receive 53 points and my opponent loses points, but it's always the same! Win - 1209 + 53, lose - 1209 + 53, but it never does go up, any ideas?

I think you've found your level.

• 3 weeks later...