How was your weekend - sposored by Legal Aid for all your pub suing needs

Crouchie's Lawyer

Thurs - Drove to Newquay with teh Mrs, my mate and his Mrs. Stayed in static caravan. Got drunk in teh evening and played Scene it and Taboo.

Fri - Went surfing for the first time ever. Twas fun. Evening meal in a local restaurant.

Sat - Tried to surf again but due to bad weather coming from Wales, winds were too much and water was very choppy. Gave up after short time. Went back to Caravan for teh secks with Mrs and watched a few DVD's. Evening had fish and chips and got drunk. Played Taboo.

Sun - Drove back from Newquay (to Fareham) in 3 Hours 25 mins!!! :supz: Spent afternoon watching TV catching up and watched footy in the evening. Early night.

Didnt wanna get up for work this morning.

9.27/10

Friday - Quiet one

Saturday - Work til 3, Straight out after that, Watched England, almost fell asleep. Went to town mates stag doo ended up in Junk, T'was ok nothing special

Sunday - First game of the season with 9 players and a ****ed up team from the night before we lost 6-3. back to the pub.

Today - Day off, brilliant!

7.5/10

Friday - Went to Alex then GHobbit, was very drunkard, good night!

Saturday - Hair cut, bought new shoes, went to bosses party in Ropley, we had to wear suits. Sounds sh1te but was actually a good laugh.

Sunday - Bought new 32" tv and went to pub quiz, mid-table again wahey!!!

PS Don't drink Wine THEn cider, bad head next day!

friday - nowt

saturday - went to rosebowl to watch teh game, got as far as shamblehurst barn, stayed there til 2.30 got cab to watch eastleigh vs braintree. drank plenty more, touched the ball with my head. awesome! dont get that at SMS! went to george, watched some of england went for curry

sunday - chilled, went for bike ride, chilled and cooked dinner

excluding saturday 5/10

including saturday 9/10

Friday out with mates for dinner party to Portugese restaurant. Ordered salted codfish pie with Chorizo. It came as Snapper pie with egg. Rest of the night was like that really sort of not what the doctor ordered

Saturday watched The Sarah Connor Chronicles on download took my two boys to driving range and par 3 - cost me 45 quid for 2 buckets of balls and 3 of us on the par 3 Thought I was doing a fatherly favour not paying off the US national debt

Sunday was feeling down and got two SMS's from cute chicks inviting me out on dinner dates this week - both on the same day of course, then went to mates mum's birthday bash at an all you can eat and drink for 20 quid. Think we liked the food but stuffed if I remember

Monday has been VERY sluggish

4/10 (may yet rate a 10 if the dates go well)

Friday- Can't remember.

Saturday- Work then I went to a House party which lasted all night. was crazy. but got some 'sexytime' as I went round my ladyfriends house afterwards.

Sunday- Went home feeling a little drunk so I went to sleep for a bit. then went round my mates.

Friday - Went out with a girly friend, didnt **** things up as predicted!, went for a meal at the cowherds with her which was really nice, went and saw crab lungs

Saturday - Chilled at home, then went out with my family for my brother engagement party, consumed much booze.

Sunday - Woke up with a not very nice head or belly. Went to my sisters for a lovely roast pork dinner with crackling, then went around Crab Lungs again with a few other chums and watched Fonejacker and Andy Murray be scottish.

7/10.

Friday - Went out with a girly friend, didnt **** things up as predicted!, went for a meal at the cowherds with her which was really nice, went and saw crab lungs

Saturday - Chilled at home, then went out with my family for my brother engagement party, consumed much booze.

Sunday - Woke up with a not very nice head or belly. Went to my sisters for a lovely roast pork dinner with crackling, then went around Crab Lungs again with a few other chums and watched Fonejacker and Andy Murray be scottish.

7/10.

I thought you had decided to be gay now?

Friday - not much

Saturday - went to London to buy wedding suit and shirt, shoes met some friends came home and then it all went a bit wierd, didn't go to bed

Sunday - sick, headache, curry finaly got to sleep at 10pm, after being awake for 38 hours:(

Today - feeling loserish.

Drugs are bad mmmkay?

You can't spell sponsored.

I suggest you get a mod to change the title to "Teh Official Rate yer weekend fred, - sponsored by Legal Aid, for all your pub suing needs"

Its my keyboard mate, frucking thing is a little tempremental still and misses out letters randomly!

Mods can you change the title of fred to above as MB mentions.

Ta