'Official' Pompey V Boro post match thread

PES

Well Nick Nack, last season we averaged 19700 across the season so I guess he's basing his figures on something similar.

Great crowd for you last night - especially considering around 1200 of them were Ipswich.

By the way, could someone PM Baj and Granty for me and ask them when my full membership is going to be activated. The fiver went in the post on Monday.

Paying to use another club's message board, looooooooooooooser.

By the way, could someone PM Baj and Granty for me and ask them when my full membership is going to be activated. The fiver went in the post on Monday.
I cant believe it, a Pompey fan that is sooooo sad he is paying to go on a saints forum. It tells us what a very sad and lonely person you must be. How pathetic, you have a personality disorder and should get some medical help.Or at least register in 'I need friendsasImapatheticloser.com' There will lots of other Popey fans to talk to.

Hi

1) I am in Vancouver, it's a lovely city however since ive been here I've seen at least 100 people in Pompey tops, Pompey are massive out here, I'm guessing like me many of the missing 1000 are on holiday.

I was there last month, i saw one pompey shirt on some homeless guy and around 2 million saints shirts dotted around the city.

That said, what a great city.

Well Nick Nack, last season we averaged 19700 across the season so I guess he's basing his figures on something similar.

Great crowd for you last night - especially considering around 1200 of them were Ipswich.

LMFAO

You little obsessed freak, paying money to register on a rival fans site.

That does take the biscuit C*rp.

From now on, no matter how well you lot do, no matter how badly we play.... you will always be the obsessed little freako that is so desperate for some meaning in life that he has to register on a rival teams messageboard simply to flex his ego from the safety of his own PC.

You have had enough invites to back up your gobby internet persona in the flesh, you have constantly dodged the issue, even though you insist you are part of the Somerstown Krew ( lol )

Don't bother replying, I only have 3 posts and can't be arsed to spend them talking to some little cyber warrior that would never back anything he says up to someones face, so in short, there is no point speaking to a cyber persona again.

Goodnight.

I cant believe it, a Pompey fan that is sooooo sad he is paying to go on a saints forum. It tells us what a very sad and lonely person you must be. How pathetic, you have a personality disorder and should get some medical help.Or at least register in 'I need friendsasImapatheticloser.com' There will lots of other Popey fans to talk to.

Look Nick Nack, I know times are tough for the self employed like you (how is the window cleaning round doing these days? Keeping your head above water?) but for most of us £5.00 really isn't much money. Anyway, when I logged on after coming back from three weeks holiday (had a lovely time, thank you for asking) you were spluttering on that I wasn't posting on here because Pompey had lost two games. Post or don't post - whichever I choose you blather on about it.

LMFAO

From now on, no matter how well you lot do, no matter how badly we play.... you will always be the obsessed little freako that is so desperate for some meaning in life that he has to register on a rival teams messageboard simply to flex his ego from the safety of his own PC.

You have had enough invites to back up your gobby internet persona in the flesh, you have constantly dodged the issue, even though you insist you are part of the Somerstown Krew ( lol )

Don't bother replying, I only have 3 posts and can't be arsed to spend them talking to some little cyber warrior that would never back anything he says up to someones face, so in short, there is no point speaking to a cyber persona again.

Goodnight.

1. Because I grew up in Somerstown 20 years ago does that now make me one of the "Krew"? If so I guess you are Lord Mountbatten?

2. Do you still believe that Pompey will be relegation candidates this season as you confidently predicted after our first two games? And do you still believe you'll average crowds of 20,000 this year? I'm guessing that these questions will be ones that you won't answer because I'm a cyber warrior you can't be bothered talking to. PMSL

Look Nick Nack, I know times are tough for the self employed like you (how is the window cleaning round doing these days? Keeping your head above water?) but for most of us £5.00 really isn't much money. Anyway, when I logged on after coming back from three weeks holiday (had a lovely time, thank you for asking) you were spluttering on that I wasn't posting on here because Pompey had lost two games. Post or don't post - whichever I choose you blather on about it.

it wasnt me who had to send a PM to justify my wealth, but liddle old you. If you believe I have a window cleaning round why should I care, you aint got any mates and so have to come onto a rivals site as even your own fans think you are a tool.I know people from POL and they think more of Westwood than you.

Yes we believe you were on 3 weeks holiday, you are on an internet forum you can be James Bond, but we all know what you really are.

it wasnt me who had to send a PM to justify my wealth, but liddle old you. If you believe I have a window cleaning round why should I care, you aint got any mates and so have to come onto a rivals site as even your own fans think you are a tool.I know people from POL and they think more of Westwood than you.

Yes we believe you were on 3 weeks holiday, you are on an internet forum you can be James Bond, but we all know what you really are.

PMSL @ Nick Nack making up friends on Pompey Online. If it's true Nicky Nacky, name me the people and also how they know me to prefer Westwood over me? I don't know any of the guys who post on POL. If you can't answer I'll assume that you're full of ****. If I haven't got any mates why am I not posting on here at weekends? Surely if I had no mates that's when I'd be loneliest wouldn't it? The flaws in Stan Ogden the wondow cleaners arguments are so big you could drive his cart through them. :D

Also, why would a three week holiday be unbelievable? I get six weeks holiday and took half of it for my major holiday this year. What's odd about that?

I have some observations.

1) Premier League and you still have over 1000 seats left empty. And yes, they were Pompeys, Boro had a smaller allocation, but filled it.

2) You still have more than 5,000 almost half price tickets left for your first ever European game in history.

3) Your next 3 home games are all on general sale now.

P*mpey = Wigan of the South

I blame it on the 'traditonal' family saver ticket Pompey offer. Two adults and two kids for £x.

How many 'families' does this apply to in Portsmouth?! There should be a family saver ticket as follows:

1 Adult, his sister/wife and their 7 illegitimate children. I think they would then stand a better chance at filling the stadium.

PMSL @ Nick Nack making up friends on Pompey Online. If it's true Nicky Nacky, name me the people and also how they know me to prefer Westwood over me? I don't know any of the guys who post on POL. If you can't answer I'll assume that you're full of ****. If I haven't got any mates why am I not posting on here at weekends? Surely if I had no mates that's when I'd be loneliest wouldn't it? The flaws in Stan Ogden the wondow cleaners arguments are so big you could drive his cart through them. :D

Also, why would a three week holiday be unbelievable? I get six weeks holiday and took half of it for my major holiday this year. What's odd about that?

well they do know of you and that is their opinion.Why should I give you names? You get all girly at the best of times, you say you went on 3 week holiday, you could say you went to Barbados when you may have gone to Bognor you sent me a Pm justifying your position before but on the internet you can be a big time charlie. It just shows what you are if you have to try and big yourself up and prove how successful you think you might be. Wow you can get 6 weeks holiday, how jealous am I.

Come back when you are truly successful and then you may get some respect. As for not posting at week ends perhaps your mum wont let you, as you are sure to still to live at home and in your 50's. I can see your room now full of piles of train magazines, bus numbers and timetables, that with your pompey mirror with a bobble hat hanging from it.

well they do know of you and that is their opinion.Why should I give you names? You get all girly at the best of times, you say you went on 3 week holiday, you could say you went to Barbados when you may have gone to Bognor you sent me a Pm justifying your position before but on the internet you can be a big time charlie. It just shows what you are if you have to try and big yourself up and prove how successful you think you might be. Wow you can get 6 weeks holiday, how jealous am I.

Come back when you are truly successful and then you may get some respect. As for not posting at week ends perhaps your mum wont let you, as you are sure to still to live at home and in your 50's. I can see your room now full of piles of train magazines, bus numbers and timetables, that with your pompey mirror with a bobble hat hanging from it.

Oh the blissful irony. Nick Nack accuses me of inventing things on the innerweb then asks whey he should post something to prove his claims about POL posters views of me. Shall I get you a shovel little Nick Nack or do you want to stop digging the hole for yourself now? Your post about my mum not letting me post at weekends surely is the last pathetic defence of a man who knows he has nowhere to run. :D

The post about me having 6 weeks holiday wasn't supposed to make you jealous Nicky you paranoid old duffer. I genuinely couldn't see why you thought I'd invent a three week holiday. It's not as if no-one on this board has been away for that amount of time, is it? A pretty standard holiday period surely?

That's post number three today. Come on Baj, activate me as a fully paid up member, you've had the money.

Oh the blissful irony. Nick Nack accuses me of inventing things on the innerweb then asks whey he should post something to prove his claims about POL posters views of me. Shall I get you a shovel little Nick Nack or do you want to stop digging the hole for yourself now? Your post about my mum not letting me post at weekends surely is the last pathetic defence of a man who knows he has nowhere to run. :D

The post about me having 6 weeks holiday wasn't supposed to make you jealous Nicky you paranoid old duffer. I genuinely couldn't see why you thought I'd invent a three week holiday. It's not as if no-one on this board has been away for that amount of time, is it? A pretty standard holiday period surely?

That's post number three today. Come on Baj, activate me as a fully paid up member, you've had the money.

Not at all give us your name? You of course wont so why should I give out names of people I know. The point is and you dont like to accept it is that some of your own fans who know of you find you an embarrassment more so than Westwood. I would expect that could be that he wouldnt ever bother come on to a Saints site, why would he want to mix with us.Any normal person would not wish to do so, as its pathetic. You are a classic 50 year old sad#### living at home 'with mother'

It is even more laughable than you are so keen to pay to do so LOL. Go and read your railway magazines and look at your bustimetables before you have to make the old one a cup of tea.

Not at all give us your name? You of course wont so why should I give out names of people I know. The point is and you dont like to accept it is that some of your own fans who know of you find you an embarrassment more so than Westwood. I would expect that could be that he wouldnt ever bother come on to a Saints site, why would he want to mix with us.Any normal person would not wish to do so, as its pathetic. You are a classic 50 year old sad#### living at home 'with mother'

It is even more laughable than you are so keen to pay to do so LOL. Go and read your railway magazines and look at your bustimetables before you have to make the old one a cup of tea.

OK Nick Nack. Don't tell me who they are. But you can easily prove that you've not just made it up. If they know me, they'll know my name. So post that on here and you can prove you're not making it all up.

If, however, you can't do that I'm afraid it will be plain for all to see just who it is who makes things up on the innerweb, won't it? :D

OK Nick Nack. Don't tell me who they are. But you can easily prove that you've not just made it up. If they know me, they'll know my name. So post that on here and you can prove you're not making it all up.

If, however, you can't do that I'm afraid it will be plain for all to see just who it is who makes things up on the innerweb, won't it? :D

Well if you read my post it says they know of you. Dont worry as you have now given permission for me to publish your name I m going to ask them to make some enquiries.When they get it to me i will put it up.

where do you get your figures from, are you suggesting you are going to get over 20k every game?

Pompey gates 20,540 & 19,425 Average 19,982.5

Saints gates 18,925, 15,629, 14,916, 14,836 Average 16,076.5

Saints average deficit 3,906

Saints cumulative deficit over games played(4) = 15,624

Add 1 to achieve a greater average than Pompey 15,625

Average surplus needed over remaining 19 games 822.32

Projected crowd to exceed Pompey 19,982.5 + 822.32 = 20,804.82

Can't see you averaging 20,805 in your remaining games, so it does look as if Stuey's claims of easily having bigger crowds than us is looking a little rash.

Glad to help.

Pompey gates 20,540 & 19,425 Average 19,982.5

Saints gates 18,925, 15,629, 14,916, 14,836 Average 16,076.5

Saints average deficit 3,906

Saints cumulative deficit over games played(4) = 15,624

Add 1 to achieve a greater average than Pompey 15,625

Average surplus needed over remaining 19 games 822.32

Projected crowd to exceed Pompey 19,982.5 + 822.32 = 20,804.82

Can't see you averaging 20,805 in your remaining games, so it does look as if Stuey's claims of easily having bigger crowds than us is looking a little rash.

Glad to help.

I think you are being a little high in your expectations as Man u are in your first 2 home games.Get another Citygate and then you will soon fall again.In general I do accept that Pompey will get a higher average this season.Not a great surprise considering the success you had but still should happen.

I think you are being a little high in your expectations as Man u are in your first 2 home games.Get another Citygate and then you will soon fall again.In general I do accept that Pompey will get a higher average this season.Not a great surprise considering the success you had but still should happen.

Yes we might fall a bit particularly if we progress in the Eufa but given we have about 15,000 ST holders, the average is unlikely to dip below 19,000. It is also true that you stand to benefit from some large away followings such as Reading, Wolves etc but it is difficult to see you averaging out at 19,000 over the season. this season was always going to be very difficult for you, next season some expensive contracts should have expired. Crowds can come back as quickly as they disappear, it just needs success on the pitch.

Yes we might fall a bit particularly if we progress in the Eufa but given we have about 15,000 ST holders, the average is unlikely to dip below 19,000. It is also true that you stand to benefit from some large away followings such as Reading, Wolves etc but it is difficult to see you averaging out at 19,000 over the season. this season was always going to be very difficult for you, next season some expensive contracts should have expired. Crowds can come back as quickly as they disappear, it just needs success on the pitch.

The big travelling support will be no bigger than Brum but in the main we will struggle to get up to 18k average this season.If you have 15k s/t holdersI do hope that is not budgeted for next season as things may turn sticky if you get a poor run.As for Uefa cup I woudnt get too carried away at present.Your best bet is the Carling cup.

Rumor buzzing around at the moment is.........Capt Lowe will be forced to scuttle the Titanic some time next week:rolleyes:

Talk about up the creek without a paddle......Looks like they could loose the Boat!:p

yeah could well be.Those rumours in Pompey will have a lot of weight.When I see HR going into a betting shop thats when Iill panic.

:D LOL,,,,,,Hears one for you nickh Boy........If the **** do hit the fan and HR offers to bail you out, Would you be grateful ?:smt058
I was never against HR when he was here and wanted to him to see the job through.HR is all talk he only ever uses other peoples money.He was going to save the Cherries he'd never let them foldetc .Where was he?