MW2 - Online Matches (PS3) - 8pm Daily

Arizona

If there is enough interest I'll host a game tonight at 20.30.

Unless the four horsemen of the apocalypse pitch up beforehand, I'll probably be there. Just send an invite when it's all set up.

Rather than just playing matches with 5 or 6 would it be better to go take part in online matches as a team?

That would have been my brother...

He uses the "1era" clan tag then?

On the subject of clan tags, is everyone now using SFC?

Unless the four horsemen of the apocalypse pitch up beforehand, I'll probably be there. Just send an invite when it's all set up.

Rather than just playing matches with 5 or 6 would it be better to go take part in online matches as a team?

He uses the "1era" clan tag then?

On the subject of clan tags, is everyone now using SFC?

I'd be up for us all going online proper as a clan, at least we can rank up (something my brother keeps banging on about).

And yeah Barfy, he uses that 1era when he's on, and I use SFC when I'm on. I also put in my 'comment' bit that it's not him playing, so I don't get invites from his annoying friends.

I'd be up for us all going online proper as a clan, at least we can rank up (something my brother keeps banging on about).

And yeah Barfy, he uses that 1era when he's on, and I use SFC when I'm on. I also put in my 'comment' bit that it's not him playing, so I don't get invites from his annoying friends.

Why don't you just make a new account on your PS3 just for yourself?

Hopefully online tonight, 20:30ish.

R&W yeah i think you will mate, but atleast your bro won't keep prestieging and loosing all your weapon unlocks.

Also, this clan thingy, you say you rank up more ?? How does it work then ?? We go in tournaments etc ?? Your brother keeps asking me to join that 1era thingy, but unless it has anything useful then i don't know

Won't I lose all data/trophies etc for other games under the overkill15 thing?

You won't lose them, they just won't be on your new PS3 profile, so you'll have to start from scratch.

Also, this clan thingy, you say you rank up more ?? How does it work then ?? We go in tournaments etc ?? Your brother keeps asking me to join that 1era thingy, but unless it has anything useful then i don't know

Not tournaments, but just playing as a team in the online games rather than private games.

I don't know what team sizes there are for each of the types of match, but if (e.g.) there are 6 of us online we could go play an online deathmatch game as a team, rather than 3 v 3 private match. That way we still get the XP, and a chance to kill other players and not just Baj, Arizona and RedAndWhite91 :D

Hopefully online tonight, 20:30ish.

R&W yeah i think you will mate, but atleast your bro won't keep prestieging and loosing all your weapon unlocks.

Yeah might have to do that then. I'll let you all know if if/when I get a new username.

Basically if we all have the clan tag as [sFC] for example, we all go on a normal online game but we'll be on the same team, that way we still get the XP at the end of it, and it is playing against others.

Ignore my brother, this 1era clan tag (whatever it means) is just him, his mate, and his mate's uncle....

HQ was fun.

Yeah, it was a good crack, and the couple of games of F4all, shame it didn't last longer !!

Not having a pop, fatherhood calls lol

I have seen my bloody Kill/death ratio drop from about 1 to 0.95, been playing crap lately, plus i moved my PS3 upstairs the other day when the missus had the work girls round and can't get used to standard definition.

My best K: D in a match was 20:21 in a domination game in Terminal a few days ago. I'm getting a bit better though. I've even started killing with the knife. :)

Had a pretty funny kill earlier. Threw a sticky grenade at someone in a team deathmatch and the bloke unwittingly runs into a small room with two of his team mates. Triple kill. :D

I have seen my bloody Kill/death ratio drop from about 1 to 0.95, been playing crap lately, plus i moved my PS3 upstairs the other day when the missus had the work girls round and can't get used to standard definition.

Have pity on those of us that haven't got HD at all :( I'm sure my ratio would improve if I could see half of what is going on!

I'd be up for a team deathmatch. I enjoyed playing yesterday, but would rather have Barfy on my team than handing my ass to me.

For some reason I got the impression from here that he wasn't very good. I was wrong. :(

:D I'll take that as a compliment, but I still don't think I'm that good as I have a bad habit of being killed far too easily ](*,)

I'll play tonight. We playing as a team?

I never played HQ before last night and to be honest I didn't have clue what was going on most of the time. Couldn't grasp what we were getting points for :S

Easy. Capture the HQ, hold the HQ until HQ goes offline and moves.

Repeat until one team has 200pts or 20 mins expires.

It's usually a bloodbath!

I see. The opposing team can capture it off you though, do they get points for that? That's what I was trying to figure out.

Anyhoo, I should be on tonight and would welcome a game.

I see. The opposing team can capture it off you though, do they get points for that? That's what I was trying to figure out.

Anyhoo, I should be on tonight and would welcome a game.

One team captures and don't re-spawn when killed and the other team attempts to re-capture and knock it offline.

It times out after a couple of minutes if you can't recapture it.

Only the team that captures it in the 1st place scores the points.

Your pretty much asking to get a grenade to the face when huddled around the base, good laugh though and you tend to get a good amount of points.

I've just added care packages to my killstreaks.

How do you use them, I keep throwing 'nades all over the place?

When you get a 4 killstreak you then select a smoke granade and a heli flies in and drops a carepackage where you popped the smoke which you press the square button to unload.

You'll get everything/anything from ammo to a nuke.

Your pretty much asking to get a grenade to the face when huddled around the base, good laugh though and you tend to get a good amount of points.

It's great, I tend to get about 3 times as many kills because I can predict the enemies movements.

The only thing that bugs me is that some people treat them as a team death match and don't seem in anyway interested in the objectives. I often find myself getting the most points on my team, despite having one of the lower kill tallys.