MW2 - Online Matches (PS3) - 8pm Daily

Arizona

Nah. Spend more time looking at that than you do what's going on in the game.

Only any good in Derail and Wasteland IMHO.

Don't really look at it, quickly check if i hear a bleep and then thats about it. It's the only other really decent second attachment IMO.

I don't bother with the red dots or holographics, if you can aim with them you can aim with iron sights.

I prefer iron sights and a silencer myself but sometimes the red dot does make things easier, no blinging for me.

ACR/Silencer, martahon pro, stopping power pro and commando pro.

Also a ACR/Silencer with marathon pro, cold blooded pro and ninja pro for when good players have far to many killing machines in the air!

I prefer the red dot sights and, as some of you seemed to notice last night, the grenade launcher. :D Should be on tonight if anyone's about.

I remember killing you with the grenade launcher at point blank range, it was a good'un.

Hey I'm just there for target practice for the other team :D

Barfy you always seem to kill me more than anyone else! I've had enough!!!

Sorry guys. For those not aware (and im kinda ok telling everyone now) I'm breaking up with the wife. I move out in 3 days, and last night she decided to go off on one literally 30 seconds into starting the game....gah... Wont have broadband for a couple of weeks after I move so they may have been my last hosted game.

Its a shame you cant set up dedicated server

Sorry guys. For those not aware (and im kinda ok telling everyone now) I'm breaking up with the wife. I move out in 3 days, and last night she decided to go off on one literally 30 seconds into starting the game....gah... Wont have broadband for a couple of weeks after I move so they may have been my last hosted game.

Do you just invite everyone and then just go into private match?

same, ex-missus depedent of course...

I had this a few years ago with a kid involved too, a deeply unpleasant experience. Here is my tuppence worth.

1) Be civil to her at all times even if she starts.

2) Get a younger, more attractive girlfriend.

3) Do exciting things with the kids when they are over.

4) Always give the impression that you are doing great. 2)should help.

These things should be enough to wind her up lol.

Also, if anyone needs any advice on how do deal with the Child Support Agency give me a shout. I know all their tricks and I have a few of my own.

chin up mate, will all be ok :)

That's my brother you're playing with now Barfy.

I'll be on later.

He was on my team wasn't he? very close to my rank too ;)

After the few games last night, I went off and played mercenary team deathmatch, I was 18 kills 0 deaths in rundown when I got signed out of PSN :( I will never ever get a streak like that again :mad:

He was on my team wasn't he? very close to my rank too ;)

After the few games last night, I went off and played mercenary team deathmatch, I was 18 kills 0 deaths in rundown when I got signed out of PSN :( I will never ever get a streak like that again :mad:

Yeah he was, and you were both prestige 45 I think ;) I was just watching, as it is technically his game and he plays it more often...

That is a nightmare as well, I feel well sorry for you!

Out of interest, what is everyone's kill/death ratios, accuracy etc?

I'm currently at 1.33 kill/death n around 21% accuracy I think.

Since changing my style of play, from my MW1 gung ho approach to a more considered and sneeky style I've upped my ratio from .45 to .85 and that's between ranks 40 to 66.

My accuracy is still around 14%.

for those who haven't added me it's staffs_saints.

My kill to death ratio is about 1 (around 9k each, give or take a few each way), which I'm relatively happy with. Never look at the accuracy stats though!

RedandWhite91 was it you or your brother on last night?

That would have been my brother...

We share the same account for anyone that doesn't know, it's his game... I only play it with you lot.

Not sure what my (well, my bro's) stats are.

And I won't be on tonight, I have work.