Word association

SuperMikey

oh my god did anyone see bout that train derailment on the news that happened wherever the train derailment is happen? It was v.bad, but it made me think bout derailments and that they is not all that bad as made out! I mean the train company won't be happy and i feel bad for anyone hurt, but on the other hand prob a lot of people got a nice day off work!

What do you think bout derailments? Is they good thing? Post ur opinions and ideas for derailments here pls

that is a v.catastrophe derailment! I hope no-one is hurt, but prob derailment is for the best! I am big fan of derailment.

Is anyone seen the movie called derailment starring Rachel From Friends and Clive Thingy? It is quite bad film! Good bit tho is Rachel + Clive go to hotel for afternoon delight and then a bad man comes in and he is derailing their boning to steal their monies, and while he is there the Bad Man also hits clive in head, and then he rapes Rachel From Friends. She is not v.happy bout this!

derailed.jpg

i have just thought of another one where derailment was good thing! At the end of the movie called Speed they is on train and Sandra Bollocks has got herself chain to pole. She is not dancing, she is trap and the only way Keanu can save his Bollocks is to make the train go more fast so it is make derailment! It was a v.lucky derailments! Everyone was v.happy with it!

For a moment then I got Rachel from friends mixed up with Rachel from S club 7. I was about to ask you for more details as even derailed boning with her in would be interesting. I always used to watch S club in the hope of an episode like you just described but without Clive thingy in. Script writers never had the brains to come up with it though and people used to switch over for T-shirt and T-bag versus the milf witch.

For a moment, I thought that you two ****wits were purposely derailing this thread because you didn't think it belonged in TMS, but then I realised you actually do want to discuss train derailment and the rape of Jennifer Aniston - a woman, BTW that has such temperature-sensitive nipples that she 'literally' doesn't need a central heating thermostat at home.

Anyway, if you want to discuss such things, perhaps you could start your own thread, because an unintended consequence of your discussion is that this thread is being derailed.

This thread must survive because it is a bellwether for the health of TMS. The more posts on the TMS Word Association thread, the poorer the general health of TMS.

Nature abhors a vacuum. And to prove this, crouch mask replica, 3B, Dubai Philip, bridge too far, et al have been farting into the the vacuum of TMS through the medium of this thread.

Farting one, Vacuum nil.

Just as the riots the other year showed our politicians the general level of unrest in society, so TMS Word Association is a semantic warning, a palpable threat to The Man and his minions that the populace isn't happy.

Toke's a ****.