Lee Clark

ladysaint

His post-match comments don't sound like those of a manager who thanked his players for their effort.

OUR players ! if a team demolishes you as we did them then you have to give them the respect they deserve, didn't see if it were him or his assistant but whoever it was representing Huddersfield it was acknowledgment our great performance.

OUR players ! if a team demolishes you as we did them then you have to give them the respect they deserve, didn't see if it were him or his assistant but whoever it was representing Huddersfield it was acknowledgment our great performance.

I should learn to read. :(

I have to say, I didn't think it was him, thought it was an assistant. Thought Clark turned to applaud their fans and then just wandered off. His post-match comments don't sound like those of a manager who thanked his players for their effort.

http://www.htafc.com/page/PostMatchComments/0,,10312~1982391,00.html

You probably would not mistake him for his assistant,Terry MacDermott who was KK's No2 at Newcastle for many years.

Says it all really that must have taken some doing, always liked him as a player and is obviously on the way to being a good manager.

I liked him as a player,always thought he would add a greater dimension to our midfield at The Dell if we could sign him but he was always a million or so too expensive for us.

He certainly has made a good start to his managerial career as well.Good luck to him and also Huddersfield who for family reasons I've had a bit of a soft spot for.

If it was Lee Clark by the way,then its good to see how he has learnt to accept losing,or things not going his own way,with good grace.Anyone else remember his mini tantrum and sulk after KK substituted him at The Dell ?(During the classic match with MLT's wonder goals c1993).

I hope they enjoy the Skates training ground and bring their own hot food with them ?

http://www.htafc.com/page/PreMatchComments/0,,10312~1980676,00.html

"We are travelling down today (Monday) and we obviously have the game tomorrow night. We have a session at Portsmouth's training ground on Wednesday morning and on Thursday afternoon before travelling across and training at Eastleigh's facilities on Friday morning - their manager, Ian Baird, has kindly let us use their facilities"

I have to say, I didn't think it was him, thought it was an assistant. Thought Clark turned to applaud their fans and then just wandered off. His post-match comments don't sound like those of a manager who thanked his players for their effort.

http://www.htafc.com/page/PostMatchComments/0,,10312~1982391,00.html

I sit down in the Itchen and watched Lee Clark shake every single one of our players hands. Top Bloke, reckon will be a top manager too.

I hope they enjoy the Skates training ground and bring their own hot food with them ?

http://www.htafc.com/page/PreMatchComments/0,,10312~1980676,00.html

"We are travelling down today (Monday) and we obviously have the game tomorrow night. We have a session at Portsmouth's training ground on Wednesday morning and on Thursday afternoon before travelling across and training at Eastleigh's facilities on Friday morning - their manager, Ian Baird, has kindly let us use their facilities"

Made me laugh. Hell of a lot of travelling between Wellington and Silverlake.

Yeah what a true pro Lee Clark is.

Take is no one remembers him going to wembley to support Newcastle wearing a "sad mackem bastards" t-shirt.................

while he was a SUNDERLAND player.