Wembley Help

Justin C

Hello,

I am hoping you may be able to help. I have tickets for sun in block 534 (top tier). I am a season ticket holder and have seen us play in the ZDS final at Wembleyand the FA cup final in Cardiff and I am dying to see us in the new Wembley

However I am in the RAF and I broke my leg today while on exercise. The only thing I could say in the ambulance (while high on drugs) was what about Wembley.

So any advice on how I can go to Wembley. Is it worth asking David Lucker to see if I can get a seat in the disabled area? Any ideas on parking with me in a full cast.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks

I would telephone the club ticket office and notify them of you predicament to see what they can do to save you hassle. If that fails Wembley will sort you out as at every game there are spare seats for people in your predicament (by all accounts it is something to do with the fit for public use laws) who are not permanently disabled as having someone with a cast on the top deck is a severe 'Elfin safety issue.

As for parking? Without a blue disabled badge I should imagine that it will be trousers down bend over and take a £25 shafting in the wallet to park at the stadium.

I phoned Wembley today because one of the lads coming with me has broken a bone in his foot and is in plaster to his knee and needs crutches. They told me it was no problem for him to get into the ground. There are lifts to all areas, and if he had any problem with sitting in his seat, to go to one of the customer service areas in the concourse and they will try to relocate him (subject to availability). With 20K empty seats, she seemed pretty sure they would be able to do this.

She was very helpful and said they have lots of people turn up with broken legs to matches, so it isn't a big deal.

HTH

Great I am going to turn up and hopefully they will move me.

Any ideas on parking? I would like to get as close to the ground as possible. I am just going to get there early and leave late. I know I will have to pay a lot but iam hoping I can get close to the ground.

Any ideas on parking? I would like to get as close to the ground as possible. I am just going to get there early and leave late. I know I will have to pay a lot but iam hoping I can get close to the ground.

I think it's around £25 parking at Wembley?

Can't the RAF drop you off or parachute you in?