Player face masks in the echo

Turkish

Does anyone know why the echo have stopped printing them? They only did about 4 or 5, i thought they said they were doing the whole team. I was looking forward to putting them all on sticks and passing them round all my mates so we can have one each during the game.

Because of the big falling out over the training ground perhaps? I assume SFC owns the image rights of it's players...

Surely the'd have checked that out before starting printing them though? i am sure there are 1000's of disapointed fans just like me who feel the echo have failed us again.

Is there a lot of sarcasm in this thread or is it just me? Those masks were awful and whoever came up with the idea is a prat.

Who wants to stick another mans face on theirs anyway ;-)

no i geniunely thought it was a great idea, the only problem was that if you wear a face mask it would smudge your face paints, if they could get ronud this major issue it would perfect.

They said Mon-Fri, which equals 5.

damn, i wanted to get all 11, put them on sticks and pass them to my friends so we can wave them at the TV cameras during the game. How did they select the 5 though? Surely some of the players who didn't get selected wouldbe upset that they are not as popular as the others, do you think this might effect their performance on sunday?

Okay i give in, it was probably the most stupid idea i have ever seen anywhere, whoever came up with that idea needs sacking.

TBF I think that worrying that your face-paint will be smeared by wearing a cut-out mask, didn`t come across as a really serious problem in the whole scheme of things!! Not enough to lose sleep over in any case.

TBF I think that worrying that your face-paint will be smeared by wearing a cut-out mask, didn`t come across as a really serious problem in the whole scheme of things!! Not enough to lose sleep over in any case.

Oh believe me, i am sure there are some on here that would!