JPT pitch-side ads

scotty

Did anybody else at the game notice the rolling adverts that said "OVER 185 DECORATING CENTRES" and think like I did that it was promoting "OVER 18S DECORATING CENTRES"? :D I was all set to find out where these dens of iniquity were and phone the wife to tell her to get her credit card out, we're going to this cracking new DIY store, before I twigged

I usually think scrolling ads on the side of pitches are a distraction, but I didn't think those were too bad. Colourful (in keeping with the sponsor I'm sure) and the "Congratulations Southampton" was excellent.

I've been looking out for it recently and haven't seen Johnstones paint anywhere, I think it must be a northern brand.

as its apparently restricted to the over-18s, it'll be on the top shelf next to razzle. hth;)

Are there any places in Southampton that stock Johnstone's paint? I might start using it instead of Wickes and Dulux now after yesterday... :D

I've been looking out for it recently and haven't seen Johnstones paint anywhere, I think it must be a northern brand.

It can be bought from the industrial paint supplier that is located in the industrial park next to dock gate 10

As a decorator I wouldn't reccomend Johnstone's paint. I've been given it to use in the past and found it to be gutless. Fair play for the sponsorship of the cup, maybe I'll reccomend it in future (to competitor's).

Perhaps that explains why they are constantly repainting the Forth Bridge!

I use Dulux Weathershield on exterior wood and metalwork and wood, although their 8 year guarantee is optimistic.

Williamsons is ok, but thin in pigment, and Tekaloid is not very good with spot heating.

Am I boring anyone yet?

Perhaps that explains why they are constantly repainting the Forth Bridge!

I use Dulux Weathershield on exterior wood and metalwork and wood, although their 8 year guarantee is optimistic.

Williamsons is ok, but thin in pigment, and Tekaloid is not very good with spot heating.

Am I boring anyone yet?

Is it dry yet? :)

The gas holders next to SMS were going to be painted a while back to resemble a big pint of Guiness. This idea was dropped as ,as the holders go up and down the " pint " would turn a sh*tty brown colour, so they were painted a sh*tty brown colour anyway. Dont know who made the paint .