Stupid Durham on talksport

adysaint

Mark saggers is quite good on talksport but his good work is undone by that moron stan collymoore.

As for alan green, even the presenters on talksport have said he was a prat before. For them to say that he must be bad

Granted, every time I hear Alan Green's commentary, I feel he is on a one man mission to promote his pet subjects, but if Talksport presenters are idiots, are their comments about Green valid..? Probably not.

Durham and his other half are usually given conflicting sides of the argument to try and genrate phone calls. It is very rare that they will agree with each other and what would be the point? They need to get the listerners involved and they do that by being "contraversial". Having said that, Durham could start and arguement in a morgue.

Adrian Durham is very arrogant indeed. He dimisses other peoples opinions even though a talk show is about sharing opinions.

Did anyone else hear Alan Green comment that Saints dont have 44k "true" supporters. That really wound me up. I felt like phoning in and saying that he was wrong. I would have asked him if he thinks Chelsea have 44k "true" supporters. He would have said yes for sure. Then I would have asked him would he think Chelsea would sell out Stamford Bridge if they were in the champ or league 1? The answer would be no. Because some of the 44k saints fans dont go regualrly to the games doesnt mean they are not true supporters. I myself have been to 4 games this season. Two of them the tickets were bought for me (bday and xmas) and the other two MK Dons and Wembley I used my credit card. Now I simply cant afford to go to games but I still go through the emotions every saturday listening on the radio, biting my nails, mood swings when we lose etc At the end of the day I made a sacrafice to get a wembley ticket which I couldnt do every week but I class myself as a "True" supporter.

Irani is one of the least talented players ever to play for England, he only got in the side because he was mates with Hussain and Gooch and he went on to stab Hussain in the back at Essex according to Hussain's book. His pathetic slow-glacial-medium bowling wasn't good enough for Vospers and his batting was very average - Warne took great delight in winding him up for Hants. Disgrace that he got to pull on the England top.

Alan Green talks rubbish, moaning Liverpool supporting ***t, wish BBC would sack him. His co-commentators don't think much of him either. Chelsea have got about 29,000 "real fans" as some of their lower CL games against the likes of Rosenborg prove. We filled SMS regularly in the PL. The rest of those Chelsea shirts would vanish as soon as the Russian money did and they'd be back to being a yo-yo club. Even their 90s success was built on spending that Abramovich had to bail them out of, if they hadn't beaten Liverpool on the final day in 2002/3 they'd have finished 5th, not been bought and were allegedly facing administration.